Linvdr 0.7 Activy & remote

• Hi,
    I can install Linvdr 0.7 onto my activy using a USB keyboard and the Patnrg programme to allow the iso to boot.

Once I have installed the Activy no longer recognises the keyboard nor does it accept input from its remote (although the led shows it can 'see' the signal) - is there an option I have missed during setup?

Help - thanks ?(

• Zitat

Original von Blackbeard
    Hi,
    I can install Linvdr 0.7 onto my activy using a USB keyboard and the Patnrg programme to allow the iso to boot.

Once I have installed the Activy no longer recognises the keyboard nor does it accept input from its remote (although the led shows it can 'see' the signal) - is there an option I have missed during setup?

Help - thanks ?(

Ok - for LinVDR on the Activy, plz check this thread (it's german - but worth having a look): http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?postid=196805

There you will find a script called activyrc2 which maps the remote control buttons to scancodes, so the remoty can be used with vdr. Also in this thread there is a valid remote.conf for VDR. You can use this too, then VDR does not have to learn the codes of your remote.

The problems of USB-Keyboards with linvdr are well known - AFAIR the USB drivers are not loaded by linvdr - please check your drivers with lsmod and load the necessary USB drivers (by hand or rcStart).

best regards,
    arghgra

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!