VDR developer version 1.1.29

• VDR developer version 1.1.29 is now available at

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.1.29.tar.bz2

The changes since version 1.1.28:

- Fixed detecting broken connection to the LIRC daemon (thanks to Ludwig Nussel).
    - Now sending CA descriptors to the CAM in the same sequence as they were originally
    received (thanks to Stefan Huelswitt).
    - The PCR PID can now be set separately from the video PID. The syntax in the
    'channels.conf' file is, for example, ...:164+17:..., where 164 is the video PID
    and 17 is the PCR PID. The separator is a '+' sign, not a comma or semicolon as
    with the audio PIDs, because this is not an alternate PID, but rather an
    additional, necessary PID. In order to use this feature you need a driver version
    dated 2003-04-27 or higher (setting the PCR PID didn't work in earlier versions).
    - Fixed deleting the last recording in the "Recordings" menu, which started pausing
    live video (thanks to Christoph Friederich for reporting this one).
    - Now setting the "broken link" flag for GOPs at the beginning of a new video
    sequence, which avoids artefacts when cutting (thanks to Stefan Huelswitt).
    - Removed the Mute() call from cDvbDevice::StillPicture() (suggested by Andreas
    Schultz).
    - Updated 'channels.conf.terr' for Berlin (thanks to Andreas Brachold).
    - Extended logging info when starting/stopping timers to show the channel number,
    start/stop time and the file name (suggested by Manuel Hartl).
    - Added a note regarding non-VDR files in the /videoX directories to INSTALL
    (suggested by Benjamin Harling).
    - Skipping keys that come in too fast from LIRC (thanks to Christian Jacobsen).
    - Avoiding short display of the main menu if a plugin displays its own OSD and
    is started through a user defined key macro (thanks to Andreas Mair for reporting
    this one).
    - Reduced the time to wait for EPG data when starting a recording to 3 seconds.
    - The new SVDRP command STAT can be used to request information about the disk
    usage (thanks to Thomas Koch).
    - Fixed faulty calculation of section length in eit.c (thanks to Teemu Rantanen).

This version requires the DVB driver from

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Devel…ux-dvb.2003-04-27.tar.bz2

which is the CVS 'HEAD' version from 2003-04-27, made available as a complete archive for your convenience.

Note that there are still some issues with switching between live viewing and Transfer Mode (especially on single card systems), and with starting a recording on the primary device. Also, there are no precautions yet against starting the same recording twice, so please be careful especially with the "pause live video" function. These things will be targetted soon...

Have fun!

Klaus Schmidinger

-------------
    Ein erster Test zeigt:

vcd-0.0.4g geht nicht mehr:

Code
    make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/vdr-1.1.29.orig/PLUGINS/src/vcd-0.0.4g'
    g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"vcd"' -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../../include -I../../../../DVB/include vcd.c
    g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"vcd"' -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../../include -I../../../../DVB/include vcd_func.c
    g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"vcd"' -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../../include -I../../../../DVB/include vcd_i18n.c
    g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"vcd"' -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../../include -I../../../../DVB/include vcd_menu.c
    g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"vcd"' -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../../include -I../../../../DVB/include vcd_player.c
    vcd_player.c: In method `void cVCDPlayer::Action()':
    vcd_player.c:500: passing `const cFrame *' as argument 1 of `cRingBufferFrame::Drop(cFrame *)' discards qualifiers
    make[1]: *** [vcd_player.o] Error 1

mp3-0.7.12 geht nicht mehr:

Gruß
    Frodo

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Frodo ()

• Hi,

hab auch gerade alles übersetzt.

Für mplayer und vcd hilft folgender patch :

Es muss also lediglich das const entfernt werden.]

Gruss
    Dimitri

• Danke,

mit dem entfernen von const funktioniert das vcd - Plugin wieder.

Allerdings hat Dein diff bei mir nicht funktioniert.

Gruss,
    Frodo

Gruß
    Frodo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!