[VDR4Arch] Iptv plugin audio interruptions

• Dear all.

I have VDR4Arch docker headless installation on Unraid server with DD-Cine S2 cards installed. no problems ever experienced so far.

Last week I wanted to experiment with IPTV plugin as I have been given a playlist to play with.

IPTV Plugin installed, VDR is seeing the channels from the channels.conf and they are transferred correctly to Kodi with VDR-VNSI.

Unfortunately I have interruptions in sound which according to the log from VDR is due to VLC. The video picture is very stable and no dropouts can be seen.

I have installed and reinstalled VLC number of times but unfortunately the errors in the log remains the same and I am lost now:

log file:

The channels.conf file

Zitat

bTV Comedy HD;IPTV:10090:S=1|P=0|F=EXT|U=vlc2iptv_raw|A=10090:I:0:33=27:32=bul@3:0:0:1:1:10090:0

bTV Comedy HD.conf

Zitat

URL="http://xx.xxx.xx.xxx:xxxx/play/bTV_Comedy_HD_h264_6002?auth=channels:@all"

vlc2iptv_raw

The stream works perfectly without any sound dropouts when I play it directly with VLC on a mac and Windows pc.

I would be extremely happy for some ideas to try.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Server: YaVDR Ansible VM (VDR 2.4.8) as a VNSI Server and Streamdev Server. DD CINE S2 + 2 x DD Duoflex S2 (6 tuners)

VDR1 Client- ASUS AT3IONTI, 4gb RAM, 32GB SSD, MCE Remote, Custom case, YAVDR 0.6.2

VDR2 Client- ASUS AT5IONTI, 4gb RAM, 128GB SSD, MCE Remote, D-Vine 5 HTPC Case, YAVDR Ansible, Ubuntu 20.04.2

VDR3 Client- Modified Reelbox AVG II with working display: Gigabyte C1037UN-EU + EHD + 4GB ram + 32GB SSD. Streamdev client only.BM2LTS

UNRAID - 110 TB storage, Supermicro X10SRL -F + Xeon E5-2680 v3 + 256 GB DDR4 ECC Ram.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Alexandro77 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!