help plesase with new instalation

• hello friends.
    would need your help for a new installation.
    I am having problems with pixelation in the video.
    My server is a DELL T3400 with 8 GB RAM.
    With two HVR 4000.
    NVIDIA
    connected as headless server.
    I connect to the server through GigaLAN with VNSI 5.
    and see my channel ..
    the problem is that I suffer constant pixelation in the image ...

someone could help me ... thanks.

I suffer pixelation in SD I have not yet tested in HD since I do not have HD cable in my contract.

Thank you.

hallo Freunde.
    würde Ihre Hilfe für eine neue Installation.
    Ich habe Probleme mit Verpixelung im Video.
    Mein Server ist ein DELL T3400 mit 8 GB RAM.
    Mit zwei HVR 4000.
    NVIDIA
    wie Headless-Server verbunden.
    ich die Verbindung zum Server durch GigaLAN mit VNSI 5.
    und sehen meine Play ..
    das Problem ist, dass ich leiden konstant Verpixelung im Bild ...

mir jemand helfen könnte ... Vielen Dank.

Ich leide Verpixelung in SD habe ich noch nicht in HD getestet, da ich keine HD-Kabel in meinem Vertrag.

Danke.

• Hello,

the problem is that I suffer constant pixelation in the image ...

first thing you could check are your signal levels (by pressing the Blue key during Live-TV from within XBMC shows some stats and infos) and on your headless server:

Code
    sudo apt-get install dvb-apps
    # first tuner
    sudo femon
    # and for the second tuner:
    sudo femon -a1

How is your client connected to the server? Could limited network bandwidth (e.g. wireless lan) be an issue? Please post the server's syslog, too:

Code
    sudo apt-get install pastebinit
    sudo pastebinit /var/log/syslog

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• hello good morning ...

0 yesterday reinstall everything from me and not pixelated.

+ update + clean installation ppa: seahawk1986-hotmail/xvdr-frodo-stable-vdr + other "goodies" .... = tv OpenELEC client

Now I would like, to the greatest extent possible, install (add) my other satellite card. That is a hvr 4400.

I know it is not fully compatible with linux. It seems that only official DVB-S and DVB-T not, but for now I would give the same.

Do not know if would have to update the kernel to put the laying on http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/in…/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-4400
    or just install the firmware would be enough.

plus I have the intention of if you can add an additional hard drives to database of music movies and photos.

But when trying to install with the hvr 4400 seriasuficiente.

Indeed, as I can tune the Freeview channels in Spain yavdr?

a hug and thank you for this great software.

Hallo guten Morgen ...

0 gestern neu installieren, alles von mir und nicht pixelig.

+ Update + saubere Installation ppa: seahawk1986-hotmail/xvdr-frodo-stable-vdr + andere "Goodies" .... = tv OpenELEC Client

Jetzt würde Ich mag, um so weit wie möglich, installieren (hinzufügen) meine anderen Satelliten-Karte. Das ist eine HVR 4400.

Ich weiß, es ist nicht kompatibel mit Linux. Es scheint, dass nur offizielle DVB-S und DVB-T nicht, aber jetzt würde ich das gleiche zu geben.

Weiß nicht, ob müsste, um den Kernel zu aktualisieren, um die Verlegung auf http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/in…/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-4400 setzen
    oder einfach nur die Firmware zu installieren wäre genug.

Plus Ich habe die Absicht, wenn Sie eine zusätzliche Festplatten an der Musik-Datenbank von Filmen und Fotos hinzufügen.

Aber wenn man versucht, mit der HVR 4400 seriasuficiente installieren.

In der Tat, wie ich kann Abstimmung der Freeview-Kanälen in Spanien yavdr?

eine Umarmung und vielen Dank für diese tolle Software.

• Your english and your german is very hard to understand. Most sentences are incomplete,

I don't believe that you will find many users that have experiences with the HVR-4400.
    Hauppauge devices are known to make problems.

You could try to follow this advices.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!