yaVDR v0.4 woosh

• Then stop XBMC, delete all TV databases:

Code
    sudo rm /var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/userdata/Database/TV*.db

Then try again (you will have to reenable the xvdr-addon).

I did a ls -al in that dir sugested by gda, but I was in doubt to remove the complete dir.
    So I saw your post right one time!

And that did the trick!
    Many, many thanks for your time even in weekend hours.

Thanks.
    Henk.

• Well sorry to say but I was in doubt to do that, forgive me.

you would loose only some settings, nothing that is irreversible.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• you would loose only some settings, nothing that is irreversible.

Gerald

Well it is not if I believe you (with a 9k more messages) but rm dir and subdir's at once, is for me a bit tricky, you know.
    But also you have pointed out very well.
    Also thanks to that.

• Well it is not I believe you (with a 8k more messages) but rm dir and subdir's at once, is for me a bit tricky, you know.
    But also you have pointed out very well.
    Also thanks to that.

In that case, next time a mv /var/lib/vdr/.xbmc /var/lib/vdr/.xbmc.bak would do the trick without loosing anything.
    That is a general tip if you are afraid to remove something.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Well it is not if I believe you (with a 9k more messages) but rm dir and subdir's at once, is for me a bit tricky, you know.

There is always a way if you ever should need it :P

Code
    sudo rm -fr <directory> # delete complete directory, including subdirectories and files

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• With the last update the Remote-keys are just in place, see my very first post in this topic.
    So the KEY_PROG1 or KEY_MEDIA and KEY_EXIT are now ment to be, KEY_MENU and KEY_ESC

Code
    # irw
    8b 0 KEY_MENU devinput
    1 0 KEY_ESC devinpu

Tanks to the last -BETA- update.

• We encourage our users to use their brain. They have absolute freedom of decision how they destroy their systems by just trying copy and paste without knowing what they're doing ;)

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!