maxter plus - remote control - HID device

• Quoted from "gda"

Did you reverse the mapping for the number keys?

yes, i did, and reverse mapping worked as well.

That means you are ready? Great work!

It seems this remote is only sold in Poland? May I ask what you have paid for it? What is the maximum distance you can use with it?

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• That means you are ready? Great work!

yes, i'm ready, but, for instance

Code
    KEY_KP3=KEY_STOP

doesn't work:(
    but otherwise, numeric keys are available also by several pressing key+shift but it is very inconvenient.

Code
    KEY_STOP=KEY_KP3

works as well.

it seems to me that the fault of the remote. on one button are 3-4 codes available. when i press button allone irw says KEY_KPX, but when i press key with shift key irw says:

i guess i know why :) buttons are programmed to events, for some buttons one press sends several codes :). this is not the best remote for vdr

It seems this remote is only sold in Poland? May I ask what you have paid for it? What is the maximum distance you can use with it?

Yet, it is sold in Poland, Its price is about 10euro. Maximum distance - it's diffucult to say, but in my room it works very well, even with the rebound.

Zotac IONITX A-E Dual Core 2x1,6 GHz, 2G RAM, 1XHDD samsung 1T, TBS5921 QBOX III DVB-S2, Maxter Plus HID Device as Remote Control (elmak.pl)
    yaVDR 64bit

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tuksmr ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!