(solved) vdr [stable], xbmc [testing]

• Hi,

I have been using vdr from stable repository and xbmc from testing repository.
    Now I noticed that xbmc got some updates and it does not work anymore.

I tracked down that xbmc needs newer libva. It seems that newer libva version is in vdr-testing repository, but I don't want to use that repo.
    Is there some other way to get things working ?

Code
    vdr-frontend stop/waiting
    /usr/lib/xbmc/xbmc.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libva-0.31.1.1.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

yaVDR 0.5
    GA-E7AUM-DS2H (GF9400), 2GB, E5200, 1TB+0.5TB, PCTV nanoStick T2 290e, WinTV-Nova-T 500, WinTV-HVR-1200, DVD+/-RW

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von critter1974 ()

• You could build the missing library yourself

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Zitat

Original von critter1974
    Well I was a bit stupid.

It was easy, I just downloaded https://launchpad.net/~yavdr/+…-1%2Bsds4%7Eodk2_i386.deb pakage and use some dpkg power. :D

I have thought you didn't want to use this ppa? An apt-get install libva1 would have done just the same. Nothing forces you to do an apt-get upgrade with this ppa.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Zitat

Originally posted by gda
    I have thought you didn't want to use this ppa? An apt-get install libva1 would have done just the same. Nothing forces you to do an apt-get upgrade with this ppa.

Gerald

I didn't explain it properly. I am using yavdr 0.3 from stable-vdr repository and I wanted upgrade only that libva1 from testing-vdr repository. And i didn't know if that is possible (maybe breaking things up or something). Well everything is working now with that .deb.

Thanks anyway.

yaVDR 0.5
    GA-E7AUM-DS2H (GF9400), 2GB, E5200, 1TB+0.5TB, PCTV nanoStick T2 290e, WinTV-Nova-T 500, WinTV-HVR-1200, DVD+/-RW

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!