You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to VDR Portal. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 7:18pm

how do i change bbc hd channel which defaults to the NAR audio track to the dd audio track

Hi
How do i change bbc hd channel which defaults to the NAR audio track to the dd audio track and can i say that i am new to yavdr and i think it is terrific

Thanking you

hepi

Sage

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 7:40pm

Which frontend do you use? XBMC or one of the xine-based frontends (vdr-sxfe, xine)? This setting is visible in the web frontend.

For a Xine based frontend, set the default audio language in the OSD to English. There, you can also switch between audio tracks with the remote control and the OSD.

In XBMC, it is different.

Cheers,
hepi
Must-read: yaVDR-FAQ | Aktuelle Kanallisten findet Ihr in der Channelpedia | Meine momentan aktive Hardware: VDR1: yaVDR 0.5alpha1 auf Zotac ZBOX ID40 + 2x Technisat Skystar USB HD + Gyration GYR3101 FB & KB + LCD-Display Linux4Media 4243:ee08 | VDR2: yaVDR 0.5.alpha1 auf Acer Aspire Revo 3600 + 2x TechnoTrend S2-3600 DVB-S2 USB | VDR 3: Seagate Goflex Net mit Debian Squeeze + Kernel 3.1.10 + VDR 1.7.22 + HDHomeRun 2x DVB-C

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 8:33pm

Xine Frontend

Hi
I have it set on English and Xine frontend but have not set up remote control and use keyboard to change channels are there any keys on the keyboard to change the audio track or if not can you help me setup remote control .I have a Technotrend TT-connect S2-3650 Ci and i could not get the remote to work .
Thank you for the quick reply

hepi

Sage

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 8:41pm

I assume that you have installed yaVDR 0.4 from the ISO image.

On your ordinary keyboard, press "m" to enter the main menu. Then press "F2" (represents green button). Audio menu opens. Now use arrows up down and press "Enter" to confirm.

The keys F1, F2, F3, F4 represent the four coloured buttons on the remote control.

The remote control of the TT S2 3600 USB works out of the box with yaVDR 0.4 without the need for any manual configuration.

If you own an Android Smartphone, give the App AndroVDR a try which includes a virtual remote control. SVDRP port ist 6419.

Have fun!

Cheers,
hepi
Must-read: yaVDR-FAQ | Aktuelle Kanallisten findet Ihr in der Channelpedia | Meine momentan aktive Hardware: VDR1: yaVDR 0.5alpha1 auf Zotac ZBOX ID40 + 2x Technisat Skystar USB HD + Gyration GYR3101 FB & KB + LCD-Display Linux4Media 4243:ee08 | VDR2: yaVDR 0.5.alpha1 auf Acer Aspire Revo 3600 + 2x TechnoTrend S2-3600 DVB-S2 USB | VDR 3: Seagate Goflex Net mit Debian Squeeze + Kernel 3.1.10 + VDR 1.7.22 + HDHomeRun 2x DVB-C

Thursday, May 10th 2012, 12:45am

Thanks

Hi
Thanks for the help works exactly as you describe Will have a go at remote control tomorrow and will also try the android app