Audio language track is not saved

• Hi,

Is there any way to keep my last selection of audio track in a channel with mutli language tracks, as it always reverts back to its default language? Thanks

Regards
    Sami

• I have already set it to English but in some channels english are displayed as "und" in audio selection menu, so I have to change it to "und" everytime I go to the channel as my selection is not saved.

• You can try to modify the channels.conf entry of these channels: change "apid=und" to "apid=eng"

You might have to disable automatic pid update in the dvb menu first, otherwise vdr will use DVB-SI data to overwrite your setting the next time you tune the channel.

Remember to stop vdr before you edit channels.conf (or any other conf for that matter)

MSI P6NGM-FD | ASROCK A785GXH | Grafik: GeForce 9400GT| DVB-S2 Karten: Twinhan VP 1041 & Skystar HD

• Thanks alot Lou. That did the trick, working well now without the hassle of going everytime to the keyboard to change the audio track.

Regards
    Sami

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!