custom vdr command-line switches like -D

• Hi,

One of the tuners in my vdr server is not always connected. I can't seem to figure out where there's an OPTIONS var or something similar, which I can modify so "-D 1 -D 2" is appended and vdr does not try to use tuner 0.

Even if all tuners are connected, this is still handy for troubleshooting (e.g. when trying to find a faulty adapter/cable/disecq switch/...).

Thanks,

Pascal

• For yaVDR 0.5 it's the same as for the standard Debian/Ubuntu-package. Just add your command-line switches to the OPTIONS varable in /etc/default/vdr
    If you are using the packages from unstable-vdr for trusty, you can edit /etc/vdr/conf.d/00-vdr.conf and add them directly in a new line under the [vdr] section.

Also you should disable the dynamite-Plugin if you want the -D switch to have any effect (or continue to use the dynamite-Plugin but prevent it from grabbing an unwanted dvb-tuner by creating an udev rule as suggested in it's README)

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!