XBMC Remote config

• Need some help
    Need
    some help! Have tried to configure remote settings in XBMC without
    sucess. In VDR everything is working but I need guiding to withch files to be
    configured. I have tried everything on below files without success. I need help
    with witch files and the reason for files.

/etc/lirc/hardware.conf
    To set type of reciver

/etc/lirc/lircd.conf
    Is this just an transfer file?

/var/lib/vdr/remote.conf
    Is this settings only in VDR?

/etc/vdr/remote.conf
    Is this settings only in VDR?

/etc/eventlircd.d/mce.evmap
    What is this doing and where can I see witch on I should configure?

/var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/userdata/Lircmap.xml
    What is reason for this?

/usr/share/xbmc/system/Lircmap.xml
    What is reason for this?

/usr/share/xbmc/system/keymaps/remote.xml
    What is reason for this?

Regards/Tillda

• yavdr remotes are based on eventlircd. if vdr is running with your remote, please don't touch the config files.
    if you have minor adjustments for xbmc, you shoud edit /var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/userdata/Lircmap.xml, but be aware of the yavdr templating system, which will overwrite your adjustments eventually.
    to get the remote codes , try

Code
    evtest /dev/input/eventX  <-[ X is your remote]

read about yavdr templating to make your changes permanent. Good luck

VDR1: P5b-DE, E8400, 5TB Seagate Platten, squeezevdr/xbmc Frodo 2*Cinergy-1200, TT S2-3200,G210 MultiSeat für LG-32LD420+Desktop
    VDR2: AMD 5050e, Asus m3n78-pro, 2.5'' HDD, YAVDR-0.4, PT-AX100E+26'' BilligGlotze
    Server: Seagate Dockstar mit 2.5'' HDDs für Web/Mail/File/Print/Lirc/Musik 24/7

• Thank you!
    Made a clean install configure /var/lib/vdr/remote.conf and VDR working fine. Check with evtest and put output in var/lib/vdr/.xbmc/userdata/Lircmap.xml. When I was back in VDR this is not working correctly anymore. All settings have been adjusted in YAVDR web interface. Exampel VDR back is back but evtest says backspace. Then I like to configure XBMC in TV mode, up and down are not working only channel up/down. Like to have that OK shows channel list and you can use up/down. There must be some more to set up to use XBMC in a good way. Then in evtest both meny and ok is enter. Lircmap says devinput but remote is an MCE usb. /Tillda

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!