externalplayer and softhddevice

• Hello,

I am having problem with externalplayer and softhddevice. XBMC is stared normally from within VDR, but switching back (exiting XBMC) I does not start softhddevice.
    In log you can see some fatal error and VDR is going to be restarted.

Any input what can it be?

/usr/lib/systemd/system/vdr.service

externalplayer.conf

Regards

arch VDR 2.2.0 / ion 330 ht / tevii 650 usb dvb-s2/aver tv volar hd pro dvb-t/

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von dreamvdrbox ()

• Nov 25 20:00:31 vdrboxdev vdr[2019]: [2019] externalplayer-plugin: error in config file: invalig keyword "deaktivateRemotes" line 5!

Don't know whether it is the reason, but shoudn't it be deactivateRemotes?

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Hello,
    Thank you for pointing that, it was one of many test to have maybe a working enternalplayer.conf.
    New Conf is attached and the log file does not have any more such errors:

This configuration works for a two times, if I try it for the 3-rd time, it will fail with this in log:

Best Regards

arch VDR 2.2.0 / ion 330 ht / tevii 650 usb dvb-s2/aver tv volar hd pro dvb-t/

• Looks like the problem Copperhead has described before. Have you tried calling /usr/lib/xbmc/xbmc.bin directly instead of using /usr/bin/xbmc (which is only a wrapper script that calls xbmc.bin)?

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• I am using the same commands in my config and have the same results. After opening xbmc the 2nd time and exiting xbmc vdr does not reopen...

Code
    {
    MenuEntry = "XBMC";
    BlockMenu = false;
    Command = "/usr/lib/xbmc/xbmc.bin";
    OutputMode = extern;
    }

And when using either /usr/lib/xbmc/xbmc.bin or /usr/bin/xbmc both result in segfaults after the 2nd time exiting xbmc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!