Beiträge von thauta

Hello. Can someone send a notification to the admin of linuxtv.org. I'm not receiving any of those MLs but it would be great if the web archive would be up & running again. The web MLs are down and the webmaster@linuxtv dot org doesn't seem to answer.

XSLException Type is : XSLTProcessorException Message is : Could not parse /var/www/htdocs/linuxtv.org/mailinglists.xml/vdr/ document!

Zitat

Originally posted by thauta
    Hello, sorry if this is a faq but I cant seem to find the answer. After upgrading to 0.5.0 the keymap changed so that there's nomore VDRButtonRed = ... etc in my .xine/keymap. Instead there's some vdr-stuff atleast in xine-ui's actions.h. So as a result I can't anymore control vdr from the keyboard (change channels, select red,green etc), only the menucommands (from KP) work.

Hmm, I played a bit with xine-ui's source and added #define ENABLE_VDR_KEYS to actions.[ch] and kbindings.[ch]. That fixed the problem.

What is the proper method for doing this defining, an option in the Makefile or?

Tomi

Hello, sorry if this is a faq but I cant seem to find the answer. After upgrading to 0.5.0 the keymap changed so that there's nomore VDRButtonRed = ... etc in my .xine/keymap. Instead there's some vdr-stuff atleast in xine-ui's actions.h. So as a result I can't anymore control vdr from the keyboard (change channels, select red,green etc), only the menucommands (from KP) work.

I tried copying the old keymap back to it's place but it keeps getting over-written by xine. Any hints on this one?

Another thing is what version of xine this vdr-xine-0.5.0 is against? I'm asking because the patches included won't apply cleanly to current cvs or to the cvs-20040826230000. Looks like some stuff is already in xine-ui so a patch wont be needed?

Against cvs-20040826230000:
    [13:18:39] (a) #patch -d. -p0 < ../VDR/PLUGINS/src/xine/patches/xine-lib.patch
    patching file xine-lib/configure.ac
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 2048 (offset -51 lines).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 2252 (offset -51 lines).
    patching file xine-lib/include/xine.h.in
    patching file xine-lib/src/Makefile.am
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/Makefile.am
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input/Makefile.am
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input/input_vdr.c
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input/input_vdr.h
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post/Makefile.am
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post/post_vdr.c
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post/post_vdr.h

[13:19:52] (a) #patch -d. -p0 < ../VDR/PLUGINS/src/xine/patches/xine-ui.patch
    patching file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.c
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 210.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.c.rej
    patching file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.h
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 154.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.h.rej
    patching file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.c
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 438.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.c.rej
    patching file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.h
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 171.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.h.rej

And against todays cvs:
    [13:28:33] (a) #patch -d. -p0 < ../VDR/PLUGINS/src/xine/patches/xine-lib.patch
    patching file xine-lib/configure.ac
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 2099.
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 2158 (offset 2 lines).
    1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-lib/configure.ac.rej
    patching file xine-lib/include/xine.h.in
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 1463 (offset 6 lines).
    patching file xine-lib/src/Makefile.am
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 28 (offset 1 line).
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/Makefile.am
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input/Makefile.am
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input/input_vdr.c
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/input/input_vdr.h
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post/Makefile.am
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post/post_vdr.c
    patching file xine-lib/src/vdr/post/post_vdr.h

[13:29:58] (a) #patch -d. -p0 < ../VDR/PLUGINS/src/xine/patches/xine-ui.patch
    patching file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.c
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 210.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.c.rej
    patching file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.h
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 154.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/fb/actions.h.rej
    patching file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.c
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 438.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.c.rej
    patching file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.h
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 171.
    1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file xine-ui/src/xitk/kbindings.h.rej

Thanks, Tomi

Zitat

Originally posted by stl
    When output format is set to YUY2 I was able to view softdevice DFB-output
    on my TV via my matrox G400. Connection was via an RGB-Scart cable from
    primary head.

Hello. I have also a G400 and I'm trying to get the picture to my TV from the second head with softdevice. The cable used is a rgb-scart which works when used with mplayer -vo dfbmga. Here's my directfbrc:

matrox-crtc2
    matrox-tv-standard=pal
    matrox-cable-type=scart-rgb
    primary-layer=2
    vt-switch
    vt-switching
    sync
    mode=720x576
    depth=16
    pixelformat=YUY2
    #disable-module=keyboard
    disable-module=joystick
    disable-module=lirc
    disable-module=mouse
    disable-module=ps2mouse
    disable-module=serialmouse
    disable-module=sonypi

Stefan, can you please post here your own directfbrc so we can compare if there's something wrong with my config? I have also tried with pixelformat=ARGB and many others but no luck =(

Here's the log:
    http://www.ee.oulu.fi/~thautako/dfblog

DirectFB, DFB++, FusionSound are from todays cvs. Has anyone a running system or does the support for the second head need more coding? I can give debug information if needed. =)

Tomi (Finland)