Beiträge von ragge

Zitat

Original von Macavity
    Mal so ein kleiner Vorschlag am Rande, wie wäre es denn, wenn man beim programmieren der Aufnahme dem Plugin einfach die gewünschte Seite mitgibt?

So, das zum Beispiel ein kleines Fenster sich öffnet, in dem man die Seitenzahl, wo der Untertitel gesendet wird, eingibt. Wenn man halt keine Nummer eingibt, dann wird die Seite halt nicht mit aufgezeichnet.

Wäre sowas nicht machbar?

I am sorry, but my German is not very good. If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting a way to manually enter the page number (and PID, and language would be needed to to write it down int the recording). Sure that would be possible, but in my opinion that is just to shitty a user interface (almost as shitty as having to manually enter frequnecies and PIDs for audio and video, which we don't have to with VDR 1.3 and up, or with VDR 1.2 and autopid).

There is a standard way to do this that works in all other DVB contries, by some reason the German channels haven't started using it yet. If you as their viewers ask them to start announce this, they most probably will.

/ragge

Zitat

Original von deafmicky
    Ich habe mit VDR-Projekt von ct-Redaktion in Kontakt und er interessiert ebenfalls an ttxtsubs und er hat genauer getestet und stellte fest, dass bei deutsche Sender andere Videotext-Norm ist. Er hat andere Sender gezappelt und zufall auf französische Sender mit UT, es klappt. Bei ARD/ZDF & co. geht nicht, es feht Untertitel nach ETSI EN 300 468 unterstützen.

Hello deafmicky!

You are correct, the problem is that your tv companies don't announce the subtitles in their Service Information, in contrary to how it works in other countries. Please contact those tv companies and make them correct this, or no one with any other kind of decoders will be able to see and record them either (except by manually entering the page number in the teletext decoder in their set top box or TV, but that is just to sad a user interface, and it can't be easily recorded either).

You are referring to the correct spec, ETSI EN 300 468, and more
    specifically paragraph 6.2.40.

It is a really simple fix for them, they already announce the teletext PID (teletext shouldn't work at all on other decoders otherwise), they only have to add an extra descriptor for that PID.

Please see my troubleshooting document for further information:
    http://www.nada.kth.se/~ragge/…tsubs/TROUBLESHOOTING.txt

Zitat

Original von deafmicky
    Gemeinsame Team ist bessere Lösung.

Indeed!

/ragge

Please understand that that patch was only a test. The problem is that your tv companies don't announce the subtitles in their Service Information, in contrary to how it works in other countries. Please contact those tv companies and make them correct this, or no one with any other kind of decoders will be able to see and record them either (except by manually entering the page number in the teletext decoder in their set top box or TV, but that is just to sad a user interface, and it can't be easily recorded either).

It is a really simple fix for them, they already announce the teletext PID (teletext shouldn't work at all on other decoders otherwise), they only have to add an extra descriptor for that PID.

Please see my troubleshooting document for further information:
    http://www.nada.kth.se/~ragge/…tsubs/TROUBLESHOOTING.txt

/ragge