Beiträge von haraldov

I reinstalled the server and now it works as expected. The only think i dropped when I setup my server was updated ddci2 drivers from the ppa:jasmin-jessich/media-build-dkms repository.

I do not know why the kernel crash was happing, but I must have done something with my server before this trouble.

Thank you for the help, again.

Harald

Zitat

Did you rebuild the satip-plugin too ?

Yes, i rebuild the satip and the ddci2 plugin.

When I remove the ddci2 plugin vdr starts normal with vdr package 2.4.0-38yavdr0~bionic.

I will try to reinstall the server with yavdr again to see if it helps.

Do you know if I need the updated ddci2 drivers from ppa:jasmin-jessich/media-build-dkms. The kernel version I use now is Linux vdrsrv01 4.15.0-50-generic .

Thanks for the help.

Harald

HelmutB, with the latest vdr package update for yavdr (2.4.0-38yavdr0~bionic) I have problem using your vdr-2.4.0-camtweaks-1.patch.

Without the patch vdr start up without problem, but without multi channel decryption. When I rebuild the deb package with the patch it gives problem with ddci driver included in the kernel I believe.

The yavdr ansible vdr package 2.4.0-32yavdr0~bionic did not have these problems

My setup:

hts@vdrsrv01:~$ vdr -V

vdr (2.4.0/2.4.0) - The Video Disk Recorder

dbus2vdr (31) - control vdr via D-Bus

ddci2 (1.0.5) - External Digital Devices CI-Adapter

devstatus (0.4.1) - Status of dvb devices

live (2.3.1) - Live Interactive VDR Environment

markad (0.1.6) - Mark advertisements

satip (2.4.0) - SAT>IP Devices

softhddevice (0.7.0) - A software and GPU emulated HD device

streamdev-server (0.6.1-git) - VDR Streaming Server

- updated ddci2 drivers from ppa:jasmin-jessich/media-build-dkms

- Yavdr ansible vdr package from https://launchpad.net/~yavdr/+…xperimental-vdr/+packages .

The deb package version which do not work is vdr - 2.4.0-38yavdr0~bionic.

I have tried to removing these patches included after the update and rebuilding the deb package, but it do not help.

vdr-2.4.0-30-fix-ci-sendanswer.diff

vdr-2.4.0-31-fix-invalid-lock-sequence.diff

vdr-2.4.0-32-fix-remote-timers-lstt-550.diff

vdr-2.4.0-33-fix-compiler-warning-add-attr-packed.diff

vdr-2.4.0-34-fix-repeat-kbd.diff

Thanks

Harald

HelmutB , my Conax card was updated today 01.05 with new subscription from Canal Digital cabel Norway and I have no problems with Livetv watching. So it seems the vdr-2.4.0-MtdCat-Crc.patch works updating the emm.

Thanks for your help.

Harald

Code
    May  1 09:35:19 vdrsrv01 vdr: [7830] CAM 1: 'Name: Services 2     '
    May  1 09:35:19 vdrsrv01 vdr: [7830] CAM 1: ' - Start date: 01. May 2019'
    May  1 09:35:19 vdrsrv01 vdr: [7830] CAM 1: '  (01000008)'
    May  1 09:35:19 vdrsrv01 vdr: [7830] CAM 1: ' - End date: 31. May 2019'
    May  1 09:35:19 vdrsrv01 vdr: [7830] CAM 1: ' - Start date: 01. Apr 2019'
    May  1 09:35:19 vdrsrv01 vdr: [7830] CAM 1: '  (01000008)'
    May  1 09:35:19 vdrsrv01 vdr: [7830] CAM 1: ' - End date: 30. Apr 2019'

Yes. I going to give you a update. It looks like the card is going to be updated after 30 April 2019.

Code
    Apr 22 10:44:31 vdrsrv01 vdr: [986] CAM 1: 'Name: Packages 2     '
    Apr 22 10:44:31 vdrsrv01 vdr: [986] CAM 1: ' - Start date: 01. Apr 2019'
    Apr 22 10:44:31 vdrsrv01 vdr: [986] CAM 1: '  (01000002)'
    Apr 22 10:44:31 vdrsrv01 vdr: [986] CAM 1: ' - End date: 30. Apr 2019'

Harald

Thanks HelmutB for quick reply and help. You guessed right about how to fix the delay.

The solution was to update the vdr deb package with your camtweaks-patch and installed the new vdr and vdr-dev debpackage. Then I updated the vdr-plugin-ddci2 and vdr-plugin-satip deb package with the new ci.h header file from the vdr-dev debpackage. Now the descrambling works for four channels at the same time. (:-) .

For your information the yavdr vdr package use your other patches.

vdr-2.4.0-MtdMapSid-2.patch

vdr-2.4.0-mtdcat-crc.patch

Thanks for your effort. Sie müssen noch ein schönes Osterfest haben.

Harald

HelmutB , I have tried to use your camtweaks patch for enabling descrambling more than one channel with MTD, but it do not work as expected. My problem are similar to corvy here: New to VDR - install

Without the patch it works on Canal Digital cabel with a valid smartcard, but it only decodes one channel at a time. My setup is yavdr ansible installation with all the patches for vdr, ddci2 and satip plugin (Octopus net), media-build-dkms kernel from jasmin to get the latest kernel drivers for the digital device CI. I use this CAM http://www.x-sat.no/common-int…fi-4-cam-fra-neotion.html, which can decode 4 channels at the same time.

When I use your patch vdr crash when I enable the patch (EnableCaModuleTweaks = 1) and when I not enable it (EnableCaModuleTweaks = 0). From the log it looks like "not all CAM slots ready after 30 seconds" message are the problem. The camtweaks.conf looks like this:

I hope you can give me some advice what to try next.

Thanks Harald

corvy, which type of cam do you had success with?

I have a DD Octopusnet dvb-c which has two cardreaders embedded. I have tried to use the CAM for IDTV (Smit CI+ MPEG-2/MPEG-4) and the smartcard, which Canal Digital delivered , but with no success. I can only scan and see freeeview channels in vlc. The smartcard works without CAM.

Do you have some guidance?

corvy, if you want you can post your initial scan file to the mailinglist linuxtv-commits@linuxtv.org.

The dvbscan utility repo will be updated and you can use the new scan file for Canal Digital dvb-c, when your distro update the dvbscan tool.

Look here: https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Dvbscan#Also_See

Zitat

If you choose to create an initial scan file (and you know the name of your local transmitter or cable provider), you can send the resulting file to the dvb mailing list after checking that it hasn't already been posted or added to the scan directory in the dvb-apps repository. NOTE: w_scan >= 20090504 needs additionally option -c <COUNTRY>

In addition, w_scan can also generate a channels.conf file.

Zitat

The playbook does not yet handle the automatic display configuration for Intel IGPs, so you need to configure Xorg yourself if you want to use a mode with 50Hz refresh rate.

Tried to use fnu 's approch to make a xorg.conf, but did not work for me. I think it was something wrong with the xorg.conf file I made.

But I found another way which works to give a 50 HZ refresh rate.

I followed this wiki to make a xorg.conf https://wiki.archlinux.org/ind…ng_undetected_resolutions.

First we run cvt to get the Modeline for the resolution we want:

Code
    hts@vdrsrv02:~$ cvt 1920 1080 50
    # 1920x1080 49.93 Hz (CVT 2.07M9) hsync: 55.62 kHz; pclk: 141.50 MHz
    Modeline "1920x1080_50.00"  141.50  1920 2032 2232 2544  1080 1083 1088 1114 -hsync +vsync

Once a suitable resolution is found using cvt, the mode can be permanently added by creating an entry in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/

When the X server is restarted, you should be able to set the new resolution.

Zitat

I love the fact that dvblink/tvmosaic creates images in kodi for recordings, and GUI candy in EPG would be nice

You can try IPTV Simple PVR w/Recording Support (IPTV with recording) which support importing xmltv files and gives you GUI candy. You only need to install the with vdr-plugin-streamdev-server which gives you m3u-playlist which you import into iptv simple pvr client.

Harald

Zitat

when you use honeybee do you get images in the GUI of Kodi as-well (or do you only use OSD directly from VDR?

corvy, Kodi get the epg-images from vdr epg database. But the problem is to download the episode images from honeybee to /var/lib/epgsources/imgfolder, transform the xmltv file from https reference to file reference and import this into the xmltv2vdr plugin for each episode.

Xmltv2vdr do not support downloading images from Internet, only serve the filepath for the imagefile to vdr.

You need to use the Kodi Leia build for epg image support.

Example : transform the icon tag in xml file from https reference to file reference

Sorry to say it, but if you want epg images in Kodi tvheadend is a better choice. But I going to try to find a way to this also in vdr.

Zitat

The playbook does not yet handle the automatic display configuration for Intel IGPs, so you need to configure Xorg yourself if you want to use a mode with 50Hz refresh rate.

seahawk1986 , Thank you for answer and link. I am going to make a xorg.conf with fnu 's approch.

Zitat

"use the vdr osd to map the channel id to the vdr channel names and setup the information you want to import" to work

Sorry for being unclear, Corvy.

What I meant was to navigate in vdr menu to the xmltv2vdr plugin like this: Setup-->Plugins-->xmltv2vdr. After you have done this you must choose "epg sources"-->honeybee. You get a new menu where you can choose "update option" and "channels provided". In the menu "channels provided" you must map (select the channel id in the control file - example 1879.honeybee.it (NRK1) to the vdr channel name (NRK1 Sørlandet, which vdr writes to the channels.conf ( /var/lib/vdr/channels.conf)).

In "epg source channel options" you can specify what you want to import from the xmltv file (example category, credits, rating, season and episode...) and if you want to merge the data with the eit data or create a new epg for the channel.

Every mapping is written to the vdr "setup.conf" file.

Code
    hts@vdrsrv02:/etc/vdr$ ls -l /var/lib/vdr/setup.conf
    -rw-r--r-- 1 vdr vdr 6346 Nov 14 08:31 /var/lib/vdr/setup.conf

hts@vdrsrv02:/etc/vdr$ less /var/lib/vdr/setup.conf
    xmltv2vdr.channel.1879.honeybee.it = 0;5147;C-70-9-108
    xmltv2vdr.channel.1880.honeybee.it = 0;5139;C-70-9-201
    xmltv2vdr.channel.1881.honeybee.it = 0;5139;C-70-9-301
    xmltv2vdr.channel.2013.honeybee.it = 0;5139;C-70-2-6401
    xmltv2vdr.channel.2048.honeybee.it = 0;5139;C-70-6-410 

Corvy

For a minimal xmltv2vdr setup you need to do this:

Source: https://www.linuxtv.org/vdrwiki/index.php/Xmltv2vdr-plugin