Beiträge von JMFR

Hi .. I'live in Sao Miguel (second island) ...

... by the way ... MVP still running without problems !!! tks ...

JMFR

Hi, yes I now ... I spend more time with the linux, testing new plugins and how the system works to get a perfect system, that in fact whatch TV with VDR ...
    with a little extra help i have now dhcp and inetd in the rcStart find in /etc/init.d as you said ... I also trie to figure how to ajust the EPG time with localtime, timezone adjtime and hwclock commands ... follow every tips in the forum and also in the linux book ... but have allways 1 hour od diference ... I get correct in C'T-VDR and in suse 9.0 ... well
    will study a little more ... today I will post the /tmp/log.sav with a commercial DVD ...

and tks for your help ... appreciated ...

JMFR

OK I will do that ... I'm from Azores-Portugal
    and I have at the moment 2 DVB-s card's for
    Hispasat sat with a orginal subcriber Nagra Card ... with of course LinVDR 0.7 ...

Bye, JMFR

Zitat

Original von cooper
    ... I'm not sure about your last posting, is your problem solved or not? If not, I fear you have do point out the problem more clearly.

Best regards, Mirko

Hi, sorry ... i tried to understand really hard how LinVDR works ...
    but with your last help my system it's working OK ...
    dhcp and inetd start OK ... no problem ... thank you ... your little page it's a good reference for anyone that want to install a MediaMVP client in LinVDR ...

tks ...

JMFR

Hi, thank you so much ... I allready had done everything you have
    in your page ... an it's good tips ... and also this one of rcstart.delayed file ... tks my problem it's a have a liniux documentation for suse and it's a little diferent if we speack about linux command structure ...

tks

JMFR

Hi, tks for your help ...
    I already have a linux book ... that the reason i in a few days allready
    make my VDR work with MediaMVP and SC and other thinks ... but sometime it's a little ward because of diferent linux versions ... and i get confuse with the comands ... but tks anyway ...

bye

JMFR

Hi, i made logread -f and when i tried the DVD plugin I had kernel
    error ... I don't know how to show in here the error messages .. does
    the logread write in any place the erros log ???
    anyway I test always with the same disk, it's in fact a DVD-RW that i write a movie, using DVD-Burn plugin and it works perfect with LinVDR
    0.7 plain vanilla ... i check before and after the fstab and mtab files
    and no diference ...
    By the way do you know how to run automaticaly the dhcp and inetd server ??? i have allways to write manually ... this is for my MediaMVP client ... it's out off topic I know but didn't get anywhere else a tip ...

many tks in advance ...

JMFR

Hi again if I do mount /dev/cdrom /mnt it works very well, but
    without this comand give me a erro opennig DVD, wich file
    do i have to correct to mout correctly ???

many thanks for you help ...

JMFR

Zitat

Original von arghgra

Der mvploader wird auch nur benötigt, falls du keinen tftp-Server resp. DHCP-Server aufsetzen willst. So kann man z.B. der MVP eine IP vom DSL-Router zuweisen lassen und die FW dann per mvploader hochspielen - ist halt ein denkbar einfacher Weg ....

arghgra

Hi people, sorry can't write in german ... I get finally MediaMVP working
    100% with LinVDR 0.7 but i have to start manually the dhcp and inetd
    server ... which file do I have to insert the comands to load automaticaly ???

tks in advance ...

JMFR

Hi, tks ... will check this night when arrive at home ...
    but I have DVD-R/RW at master secondary channel ... it was
    working with the linvdr 0.7 original ... so will check first with manual mount ... tks for this tips ...

JMFR

Zitat

Original von MarcTwain
    AC3 ist AC3. :) Also die Firmware veränder nichts am Stream. Wieso dein Center leiser ist, muss IMHO eher was mit Deiner Konfiguration (Reciever?) zu tun haben.

Morgen gibt es eine neue Version mit mehr Einstellungsmöglichkeiten.

BTW: Hast Du mal den Audiostream zu wechseln versucht? (Menu -> Grün)

Hello, sorry but can't write in german, only a small question
    i have LinVDR 0.7 works OK also MediMVP working OK ... but apply
    your patch of today :linvdr-0.7-ac3-mt-switch2.tgz, and DVD-burn
    works OK and fast !!! only DVD player give this error msg:
    error opening DVD, with LinVDR original 0.7 works OK ...
    any tips ... tks and great work ...

JMFR

Hi, i had linvdr 126 with vdrrip2.0a working until now, but
    i change to linvdr 1312 and now vdrrip 3.0 plugin it's not
    working i have msg that mencoder can't be find ...
    and there is true there is not mencoder file in the hdd
    can any one help me ?

tks in advance

JMFR

Hi volker, i have vdr for more a year and until now no problem with setup or plugins but your subtitle plugin is not working, i read the readme file and make all patch's no error at all, but no subtitle on my tv, osdteletext plugin is working for exemple ...
    do you plugin need a special setup ??? i'm not a linux guy !!! so i must missing some thing ...
    any help will be apreciated ...

tks in advance

JMFR