Beiträge von jbjbjb

If you did not alter the default key settings KEY_POWER2 gets mapped to <power> which calls XBMC.Quit(): https://github.com/yavdr/yavdr…ps/remote.xml/10_main#L69 - this should be the same as choosing "exit" in the shutdown menu.

Well, I have checked and I do not have any change in remote.xml (at least not in the <power> line), but It seems to me that the behaviour is not the same, pressing de shutdown button or by exitting with the exit option on the screen.

Regards.
    jbjbjb

Hi.

More than one week ago that the issue does not appear again. Now I exit from XBMC from the shutdown button in the main menu screen and I select exit option.

I guess that the problem was that I was finishing XBMC by pressing the power button in my remote.

Is there any way to force XBMC to use "exit" option instead "shutdown" option when the remote shutdown button is pressed?

Regards.
    jbjbjb

Hi.

This is the content of the file:

jbjbjb

Hi.

Sometimes (about 20%-30% times) when I return from XBMC to yaVDR 0.5, the screen remains black or with the yaVDR logo, but I can no watch neither tv image nor sound. To solve the problem I have to do a "sudo restart vdr" command by mean ssh conection.

The last time it happened /var/log/syslog returned those lines:

Over the first dotted line, at 23:40:34 I exit from XBMC according with syslog, and at 23:42:38 (over the last dotted line) I have to do the "sudo restart vdr" to recover the tv image and sound.

Can someone tell me if I can do something to solve the issue?

Thanks and regards.

jbjbjb

Hi again.

Three weeks without hangs with yaVDR 0.5, so, may be the problem was a combo betweet yaVDR 0.4 (or Ubuntu version) and Xtreamer hardware.

These last weeks, with softhddevice, the machine has not had any kind of "total hang" issue.

As hangs are not a problem anymore (I guess), I change the post to "solved".

Thanks and regards.
    jbjbjb

Hi.

I installed mplayer plugin again, but again without sound, I do not know why.

Now, I have uninstalled both, mplayer and play plugins and I will use XBMC temporarily to play avi and mp4 files. The problem of crash I had in XBMC sometimes when it goes back to softhddevice can be solved by mean a "sudo restart vdr", so it is fine enough for me.

Thanks and regards.
    jbjbjb

Hi.

The crash can be solved by mean ssh, executing "sudo restart vdr", but it takes more than one minute in recovering vdr again, that is the reason which I thought "restart vdr" did not work. I am not much patient.

The crash happens specially when there are an active recording, but not always.

Regards.
    jbjbjb