Beiträge von italoc

this is my output now after dist-upgrade

Code
    for i in /sys/class/input/event*; do   udevadm info --attribute-walk --path=$i|grep "ATTRS{name}"; done    ATTRS{name}=="Power Button"    ATTRS{name}=="Power Button"    ATTRS{name}=="BTC USB Multimedia Keyboard"    ATTRS{name}=="BTC USB Multimedia Keyboard"    ATTRS{name}=="IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver"    ATTRS{name}=="IR-receiver inside an USB DVB receiver"

now remote don't work never....

can you help me?

i'm waiting for test the solution because i can't format my yavdr0.3 (is in production in my home) i'm trying with external HDD but i have strange problem during boot with grub

i hope to find some time for test this week end.

can you say me where is the script for recognize the nuvoton-cir remote?

this is my dmesg

[ 22.110092] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 250
    [ 22.120440] rc rc0: lirc_dev: driver ir-lirc-codec (nuvoton-cir) registered at minor = 0

seems to be recognized but dont'work

i have a prerelease of yavdr 0.4 and ion 330 ht (other developer have this htpc) but lirc don't work natively with the remote.

asrock don't have released packages for ubuntu natty 11.04 i suppose that in this distro was recognized out of the box.

there is a packages in repository for this remote?

thank you.

in yavdr where i can set the timeout of shutdown after the end of TIMER RECORDING??

now my yavdr server wakeup correctly with acpiwakeup but when recording is finished never shutdown...

i have read that this TIMEOUT is configurable but where is this config option?

thank you...

i have installed the opdenkamp verion of xbmc and work, but now i have the clean list of addon and XMBC alway say that more plugin are incompatible with this version...

there is a way to solve this problem???

thanks

there is a way to install xbmc dharma stable in yavdr?

i have tried by replacing the repository (with the official xmbc repo) and work but when install try to remove some yavdr packages...

there is a better way??

thanks...

very strange i have copy the configuration but nothing change again...

very very strange...

p.s:

the admin-live web application work correctly... this apps work under tntnet???

i have a new installation of yavdr 0.3a after installation i have made all update and during update ask me if i want overwrite tntnet configuration ad i choose NO.

now the webinterface don't work... in the other YAVDR installation this work correctly...

can you help?

i have a little problem when i see the HD channels with yavdr 0.3

when my HTPC tune on HD channels for 2/3 seconds i see strange pixel random on the screen and after this period all works ok.. with SD channels i don't have this problem..

Can You help me to setting YAVDR to fix this problem?

thank you