Beiträge von italoc

i have asrock ion ht 330 with yavdr 0.4

dmesg say this

Code
    [   24.139768] input: lircd as /devices/virtual/input/input5[   26.880894] input: eventlircd as /devices/virtual/input/input6

but when vdr stard say this

Code
    Oct  2 12:13:15 muletto kernel: [   24.139768] input: lircd as /devices/virtual/input/input5Oct  2 12:13:15 muletto lircd-0.8.7[769]: lircd(devinput) ready, using /var/runlirc/lircd.769Oct  2 12:13:18 muletto kernel: [   26.880894] input: eventlircd as /devices/virtual/input/input6Oct  2 12:13:18 muletto modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting ir_lirc_codec (/lib/modules/2.6.38-11-generic/kernel/drivers/media/rc/ir-lirc-codec.ko): Invalid module formatOct  2 12:17:20 muletto /usr/bin/signal-event.real[2859]: processing template /etc/init/lircd.override

in webinterface i have set this "Linux input layer (/dev/input/eventX)"

can you help me??

i have yavdr 0.3 on ion 330 ht that work stable from many times but now randomly after startup i have this error:

Code
    Sep 27 08:51:44 vdrserver vdr-sxfe[1473]: [1473] [vdr-fe]    fe_xine_init: xine_open_audio_driver("alsa") failed

and audio don't work i need to go in web if and reset HDMI STEREO and the audio works, after reboot the AUDIO may don't work correctly and need to be resetted in webif.

can you help me??

thank you.

it's possible to disable vdpau support and run vdr without vdpau???

i have an old recycled barebone... and i would like to use it as vdr client (only sd channels).

after installation of yavdr 0.3a the operating system start correctly but vdr crash. i think because my video card (s3 unichrome) don't have vdpau suppurt.

i can disable this support and run vdr?

thank you.

i have some time to spend in holiday and i decided to test yavdr 0.4

i have some problem with lirc that don't work

Code
    modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting ir_lirc_codec (/lib/modules/2.6.38-11-generic/kernel/drivers/media/rc/ir-lirc-codec.ko): Invalid module format /usr/bin/signal-event.real[1787]: processing action /usr/share/yavdr/events/first-vdr-start/20_change-lirc-hardware first-vdr-start

i know that yavdr have some problem with lirc and some dkms driver.

now i have ION330HT and TBS device that work correctly with linux-tbs-drivers-dkms packages (in yavdr repo).

i have read that some user in this forum have solved this problem but i can't understand the way for solve this problem.

can you help me?

thank you

wait we are confused..

i have ASROCK ION 330 HT with remote controller nuovoton-cir and WORKS out of the box...

when install one of this 2 DVB DEVICE the remote controller stop to work...

i don't wont use the IR controller inside DVB DEVICE but the native nuovoton-cir of my ION 330 HT.

do you understand?

thank you.

i'm following this forum every day but is very hard for me understand all post in deutch...

the problem with remote controller when some DVBS2 device is installa is solved or not?

i'm watching in roadmap page but it's not so clear.

thank you.

i have a DVBS2 USB tuner with chipset cx24116/cx24118 (qboxs2 usb model) work correctly if i compile the driver released from the producer, but after installation IR module of my asrock ION was broken and remote don't work...

you know if there is another way for install this driver without compile anytime the source??

thanks

with this command?

"rmmod lirc*" for lirc modules? and for remote? i don't see any modules with REMOTE name..

if i have understand..

- uninstall TBS driver
    - disable module of remote and lirc
    - reinstall TBS driver
    - enable module of remote and lirc is correct?

thanks

sorry Gerald...

after clean installation of yavdr 0.4 pre adn after first dist-upgrade the remote work correctly...

after that i have installed a driver of my QBOXS2 (DVBS2 device) and remote work.

after some test and reboot remote don't work...

now "dmesg | grep lirc" is blank and remote don't work and i see this in syslog

Code
    ERROR: lircd connection broken, trying to reconnect every 3.0 secondsJul 9 22:15:23 ubuntu modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting ir_lirc_codec (/lib/modules/2.6.38-8-generic/kernel/drivers/media/rc/ir-lirc-codec.ko): Invalid module format

(if i reboot in yavdr 0.3 work correctly)

thank you for your support...

ps.: my usb DVBS2 device have IR reciver maybe that this receiver conflict with the ION receiver???

i don't have installed nothing except the QBOXS2 USB... do you think that this device can conflict whit nuovoton-cir?

after the installation of QBOX2 the remote work correctly....

after upgrade remote packet nothing changed...

don't work...

i have found this in my syslog

Code
    ERROR: lircd connection broken, trying to reconnect every 3.0 secondsJul  9 22:15:23 ubuntu modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting ir_lirc_codec (/lib/modules/2.6.38-8-generic/kernel/drivers/media/rc/ir-lirc-codec.ko): Invalid module format