[0.2.0] updatechannels=0 and autoupdate ;)

• Hi,

I have changed in /var/lib/vdr in setup file this parametr.

After reboot all channels where in place and i was not able to watch any of them.

After another reboot (after adding manually in web frontend) they appeared but - autoupdate was again on.

What i'm doing wrong ?

And plz - can you tell me how this autoupdate works ? Transpondders are searched for new/present channels or?

And other question? Where channels are stored by yavdr/vdr - as they are not in /var/lib/vdr or /etc/vdr ? I have on my mind channels added by web frontend.

Thanks.

M.

yaVDR 0.4.x | CFI-A8989TG | AT5IONT-I | 2GB | 16GB USB + 1TB 3.5" | TechnoTrend s2-3600 + MSI DigiVox II | Remote Medion X10 | Sharp Aquos 32" FHD

Internet Tychy Hotspot Tychy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von miszka ()

• Make your changes with OSD in System - Setup - DVB - Update channels
    You can find the channels.conf in /var/lib/vdr

Mutterbrett: Foxconn g31mx mit Core2Duo E2200, 2GB / 1TB Hitachi / 240er GT weil 9500er gehimmelt / X10 / FF1.3 & Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB / TV nur noch unter yaVDR und mit The Beast natürlich

Dieser Beitrag wird 81 mal editiert, zum nächsten Mal von Dirch: Morgen, so um 20:39 :whistling:

• Thanks for the replay.

But the channels in /var/lib/vdr are not the same, as channels in vdr/xbmc?

And other thing - why i cannot change parameters manually - all i have to do thru interfaces (web, osd from vdr, etc) ?

M.

• Zitat

Original von miszka

The channels in the file /var/lib/channels.conf are the only channels in a proper configured yaVDR.

Zitat

Original von miszka
    And other thing - why i cannot change parameters manually - all i have to do thru interfaces (web, osd from vdr, etc) ?

Lack of experience?

I have a question too, if you don't like how we made yaVDR, why did you choose it?

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• There can`t be a difference between the channels.conf in /var/lib/vdr and VDR but if there is a difference in XBMC you should reset the TV Database.

Mutterbrett: Foxconn g31mx mit Core2Duo E2200, 2GB / 1TB Hitachi / 240er GT weil 9500er gehimmelt / X10 / FF1.3 & Pinnacle PCTV Sat HDTV Pro USB / TV nur noch unter yaVDR und mit The Beast natürlich

Dieser Beitrag wird 81 mal editiert, zum nächsten Mal von Dirch: Morgen, so um 20:39 :whistling:

• Zitat

Originally posted by gda

The channels in the file /var/lib/channels.conf are the only channels in a proper configured yaVDR.

How about auto updated channels? They are now written there.

Zitat

I have a question too, if you don't like how we made yaVDR, why did you choose it? Gerald

Who told you that ?:) I starting to like it - mostly becouse of easiness of lounching live tv - as I had plenty of problems doing it on "pure" XBMC.

But i have questions and doubts as I don't know (yet) yaVDR.

M.

• Zitat

Original von miszka

How about auto updated channels? They are now written there.

Yes, this is true.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Zitat

Originally posted by gda
    Yes, this is true.

So, where they are stored?

Is auto chanelll update turned on everytime when I'm uploading channels from web interface?

M.

P.S.
    My final question is:
    What file/s should I modify to have "my" channellist that is not auto updated.

• Zitat

Original von miszka

So, where they are stored?

Read the first part of this post again.

Most of your questions are not yaVDR specific. I recommend you to study this.

Gerald

Samsung UE55H6470

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!