DVB-T Fullfeature rev. 1.2

• Ok!

But the fact that I often get firmware crashes on this card, does anyone know any tweeks? ( Besides the antenna signal quality. )

I also noticed that the proposed fw, dvb-fe-sp8870.fw which I first linked to dvb-fe-sp887x.fw made the card to crash almost directly. I then found that my good old sc_main.mc was appx the same size in bytes. Running the card with this was better. My question is therefor: Why didn't my card 'like' the fw that where shipped with dvb-kernel? ( I checked it out from CVS 26/5. ) Is that fw for never revisions only? I know that the sp8870 was superseeded by the sp8872 so maybe the dvb-fe-sp887x.fw is not 100% compatible with sp8870?!

• Zitat

Original von mel
    Ok!

But the fact that I often get firmware crashes on this card, does anyone know any tweeks? ( Besides the antenna signal quality. )

I also noticed that the proposed fw, dvb-fe-sp8870.fw which I first linked to dvb-fe-sp887x.fw made the card to crash almost directly. I then found that my good old sc_main.mc was appx the same size in bytes. Running the card with this was better. My question is therefor: Why didn't my card 'like' the fw that where shipped with dvb-kernel? ( I checked it out from CVS 26/5. ) Is that fw for never revisions only? I know that the sp8870 was superseeded by the sp8872 so maybe the dvb-fe-sp887x.fw is not 100% compatible with sp8870?!

Same thing here. sc_main.mc from the windows-drivers is working (although it sometimes triggers a ARM-Crash). All the firmwares from the linux-drivers don't work for me.

CU,
    Alex

VDR 1.6.0 unter Debian Sid, Kernel 2.6.24-1, Kernel-Treiber
    TT FF DVB-C Premium, TT Budget C-1500, Nova-T PCI und Nova-T USB2, Infrarot-Sender

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!