yaVDR and NFS share mounting.

• Hi,
    I'm testing yaVDR 0.5.0 to replace my current system made on Fedora 14 and VDR 1.6.0.
    There is one server which is used as recording server (~8Tb of space) runs VDR 1.6.0and shares recordings as 192.168.1.38:/vdrsrv/video0.
    Server is shutdown if there is no running recordings or no client-vdr machines online. Server is powered on with WOL(by clients) or nvram wakeup. I'm not going to update server until clients are bullet proof.
    Current clients are configured so that there is wait script that polls until NFS share is online and mounted to dir /srv/video0. After that VDR is started.

Question is that how do I implement similar or better feature in yaVDR?

There will be also problem with user ids and group ids if I need to delete recordings.
    I found out that current PES recordings work mostly, but forexample starting playback using "green button" of recoding which has .resume starts at resume point not at the beginning of file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!