vdr blocked playing a recording[SOLVED unplugging extrecmenu]

• Afterwards the proposal changes, when I play a recording, It seems as if a pause in direct tv is done. If ok key is pressed appears the timing menu of recordings and I have to press pause two times in order to play the recording, but at least it can be played.

Is there more suggestions?

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

• This afternoon I have been testing again, I played 10-15 recordings without any hang-up. The only that happened is that, sometimes, the playing starts in pause mode and the press of pause key is needed for 2 times.

What is going on here?

VDR 1: Intel NUC6i5SYK || SSD 128Gb M.2 2242 ADATA PREMIER || External HD: W.D. Elements 5 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb KINGSTON HYPERX IMPACT − DDR4 || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || easyVdr 3.0
    VDR 2: Xtreamer Ultra || HD 2 Tb || RAM: 4 Gb || Remote compatible Microsoft Media Center || 3 tuners pctv nanoStick || yaVdr 0.6
    VDR 3: Siemens Gigaset M740 AV + HD Western Digital "My Book Essential-2, 1Tb" (6 partitions ext2) || VDR-NG-EM 0.6 Pro - Rev 844

• Well, I have tried again enabling extrecmenu, but the first recording that I have tried to play has hang-up vdr, so I disabled the plugin again as gda told me.

Whitout the plugin, when I am cutting a recording the draw of the scisors that usually can be seen, indicating the process, do not appears, could that be caused for disabling extrecmenu?.

Is there a bug in the plugin that cause those hangs?

Thanks.
    jbjbjb

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Hi.

In this post, I was warned about a problem in my network, because of the messages of UDP Checksum error.

I found out over internet and I realize that it was a problem with de linux drivers. The network worked perfectly but the error was always logged.

I send an e-mail to Jmicron and they send me new drivers that solve the problem. As the drivers are not uploaded in their web page, I upload them here, just in case someone is interested.

Regards
    jbjbjb

• Hi.

As I saw that extrecmenu had updated few days ago, I have tried to activate it again to see if my problem with playing is still there, but it seems that I can play correctly the recordings (for now). So the problem with extrecmenu and my yaVDR is (at first sight) solved.

Regards.
    jbjbjb

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von jbjbjb ()

• Zitat

Original von jbjbjb
    As I saw that extrecmenu had updated few days ago, I have tried to activate it again to see if my problem with playing is still there, but it seems that I can play correctly the recordings (for now). So the problem with extrecmenu and my yaVDR is (at first sight) solved.

Thanks for your feedback.

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!