starting over

• I have just gotten my machine working again.

upgraded to 1.5.3

The runvdr format changed - where is the doc?

TIA

Tony

hush Mini-ITX Epia M10000, Sony 40" fullHD LCD @ 1920x1080, Skystar2, ubuntu 10.10 (sucks with VDR), VDR 1.6.0, neufbox HD and media center for recording playback

Edited once, last by kiwi ().

• The program(s) are missing their matching C-library files. This could be caused by runtime linker misconfiguration or by programs compiled for a different distribution or by a different compiler. Or there's some left-over tweak in your runvdr that messes with linker settings, like LD_ASSUME_KERNEL.

To add linker search paths, take a look at /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig to update the linker configuration.

Cheers,

Udo

• Hi Urig

It was the LD_ASSUM... line in my runvdr

VDR starts, vdradmin connects, vdr-xine connects but no image... Looks like I'm going to spend all week getting the machine configured again...

Back using 1.3.48 because 1.5.3 segfaults on startup

Cheers

Tony

hush Mini-ITX Epia M10000, Sony 40" fullHD LCD @ 1920x1080, Skystar2, ubuntu 10.10 (sucks with VDR), VDR 1.6.0, neufbox HD and media center for recording playback

• A couple of quick questions:

- was the startup changed between 1.3.x and 1.4.7? my xine and femon plugins are not being loaded automatically when I use my runvdr.

VDRCMD="$VDRPRG -w 60 $*"

Where do I get an xmltv2vdr for 1.4.7?

TIA

Tony

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!