[English] vnsi ac3 spdif problems..

• I have just retried the latest svn again after waiting a couple of months or so. Streamdev seems to work pretty much as it used to, but I quite like the look of the vnsiserver plugin.

In vnsiserver, ac3 spdif sound seems all mixed up. ATSC here, in the US, only uses AC-3, but 5.1 sound only plays with Left and Right front speakers, so I can't hear any dialogue. On my HD-PVR, I get no sound at all, xbmc sees an AC-3 stream, but the info page says 0 speakers? However, the audio settings while the video is playing believes it to be a 5.1 audio track (which it is..) But nothing comes out. The same stream works fine(ish) in streamdev/xbmc.

vnsiserver seems much better with the hdpvr as it doesn't start and stop the stream three times like streamdev does.. (Big blue light flashes on the hd-pvr box when it's being used.)

Streamdev will not display output correctly from my pvr500 card using pvrinput. It works with vnsi and obviously vdr-sxfe..

Rob

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!