Beiträge von ertsu

Zitat

I have an ION 2 = GT218 barebone, Shuttle XS35GT, running yavdr 0.6.1 and after system upgrade (dist-upgrade), no video with softhddevice. Crappy video with Xine works, but without GPU acceleration obviously. I have tried to downgrade to nvidia-304 (X-server doesn't even start) and use nvidia-340 from ppa:graphics-drivers/ppa. No video with softhddevice either.

Whoaa... 340.101 upgrade using NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-340.101.run from nvidia.com messed up my system and wasn't working as expected. Downgrade back to 304.134 and now the X is not even starting... Obviously I managed to mess up with something totally...

The "nvidia" kernel module is not visible&available . Any ideas?

gzipped Xorg.1.log attached

(Sorry, I can understand German rather well but unfortunately my skills writing German is so bad that I use english. Please feel free to answer using German :)

I have an ION 2 = GT218 barebone, Shuttle XS35GT, running yavdr 0.6.1 and after system upgrade (dist-upgrade), no video with softhddevice. Crappy video with Xine works, but without GPU acceleration obviously.

I have tried to downgrade to nvidia-304 (X-server doesn't even start) and use nvidia-340 from ppa:graphics-drivers/ppa. No video with softhddevice either.

Any ideas?