Beiträge von italoc

Zitat

Originally posted by maxxam
    i'm using normal shutdown
    it's very fast.

normal shutdown is very very quickly but wakeup doesn't work...

in syslog the acpiwakeup is written regulary but don't wake up...

this evening try again...

you have a particular bios setting?

HPET must be enabled or disabled?

thank you.

Zitat

Originally posted by maxxam
    change ACPI_ENABLED=yes in /etc/vdr/vdr-addon-acpiwakeup.conf

have a look in your bios, maybe you have to disable "Power on by RTC Alarm".
    sorry, but I'm not near by my vdr.

the bios version should be not so old.

thank you

this work but only if set the "VDR Shutdown" method to "suspend to DISK" and in this case in very very slow to shutdown. it's normal?

there is a way tu use ACPI wakeup with normal POWER OFF method?

my bios is 1.20 the latest on ASROCK website you have a youngest bios?

hello,

i have asrock ion 330 ht and yavdr 0.3a, but it is impossible for me to use nvram-wakeup. i have bios 1.20 and this is my nvram-wakeup.conf file

(for bios 1.10)

this configuration is correct? syslog say that it is impossible to write nvram block.

thanks.

hello i'm new in this forum and don't speach German (please use english).

i have a qbox2 USB and a ION330HT with yavdr 0.3 (upgrade from 0.2).

with yavdr 0.2 the SAT tuner randomly don't work and now after upgrade the tuner is recognized from the system (example wireblescan see the tuner and run scan of transponder) but when i try to tune a SAT channel yavdr come back to previous (DTT default channel) channel.

I have compiled and installed the latest driver of QBOX2 and it is recognized by the system.

Thank you.

hello i'm new in this forum and don't speach German (please use english).

i have a qbox2 USB and a ION330HT with yavdr 0.3 (upgrade from 0.2).

with yavdr 0.2 the SAT tuner randomly don't work and now after upgrade the tuner is recognized from the system (example wireblescan see the tuner and run scan of transponder) but when i try to tune a SAT channel yavdr come back to previous (DTT default channel) channel.

I have compiled and installed the latest driver of QBOX2 and it is recognized by the system.

Thank you.