Beiträge von seal

I successfully setup VDR as PVR, everything works well.

Now i want to make stream avaiable outside of my home. I would like to use for this Android Tablet or Phone.

Im looking for good solution. I know that this can be done by streamdev and externremux but im looking for web/app solution for android?

I found projects iVDR, iSTREAMDEV but there looks that not are maintained and old.

Is there any interesting solution?

HI!

Im trying to use yaVDR 0.4 with my ASROCK ION 330. I see that the remote should work "out the box" but i have very many problems with repeating keys - i press key once but system sees the key many times for example try to change to channel 1 goes to 111 or 1111 ;/
    my workaround is disable eventlircd manually compile lirc_wb677 compile and use this driver with lirc - in lirc setup i can set "gap" parameter where is delay and the problem is almost gone... but this is not good idea in my opinion.
    What and how i can configure with eventlircd and nuvoton-cir module? Im using Asrock ION bulit in reciever and original MS Windows Media Center remote which can hadle TV control and PC in one remote :)

Please help :)