Beiträge von 1455

cinfo, simply there are some compilation tricks and a little edit (thanks for Yuri). Now channelscan is working with dvb card (tested with circular and linear polarization) . Also there STR & SNR indicators from "channel info" working good. Seems soon will be ready.
    Just one problem: when i copying my *. mo files so some positions disappears in OSD.
    Need investigating.

Already is OK. Thanks.

Zitat

Why do you set DiSEqC 1.0 LNB2 in front of LNB1?What relationship with "motorized dish"?

Because the DiSEqC-1.2 commands for move the dish gives vdr-plugin rotor. The file diseqc.conf here isn't involved.
    In my case the dish with actuator is LNB1 and LNB2 is a fixed dish. Seems no matter in what order they are written in diseqc.conf.

OK. For example we need to create a configuration for LNB2 (fixed dish) and LNB1 (motorized dish). It usually looks like this:

Code
    S35.9E  99999 R  10750 t v W15 [E0 10 38 F5] W15 T  
    S35.9E  99999 L  10750 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F7] W15 T  

S60.0E  11700 V   9750 t v W15 [E0 10 38 F0] W15 t 
    S60.0E  99999 V  10600 t v W15 [E0 10 38 F1] W15 T 
    S60.0E  11700 H   9750 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F2] W15 t 
    S60.0E  99999 H  10600 t V W15 [E0 10 38 F3] W15 T
     ......>

Follow these steps for obtain a white/blue screen:

Code
    multidish->LNB1->DiSEqC_0_2->Finished->S35.9->10750-circular->Finished->
    Finished->LNB2-DiSEqC_0_1->Finished->S4.8E->9750/10600-linear->Finished->Finished

When you scroll the window you can see:

Code
    ./diseqcsetup: line 783: [: too many arguments 
    ./diseqcsetup: line 786: [: too many arguments 
    ./diseqcsetup: line 1016: [: ==: expected to use the unary operator

Added localization.

Install:
    make - creates a files AvP.pot in the folder ../po and vdr-text2skin-AvP.mo in the folder /etc/vdr/locale/*/LC_MESSAGES
    make clean - removes ALL these files.

If you want to change the path to the folder /locale, just edit it in the Makefile

Hm.... Line 90 contains the words that seem true:

Code
    <marquee x1="169" x2="329" y1="-40" y2="-30" color="DB_Black" align="left" delay="10" font="Fix">Lang.:{ReplayLanguageDescription}</marquee>

As I understand that now it works. Well, but I assumed to use the patch from the archive.
    Have you exactly applied the patch from the archive to the current git-version?
    Are you checked what the file AvP.skin opens with no errors in the web brouser?
    I don't see any Russian words in the file AvP.skin exluded those that are closed by symbol <!--......-->
    but they are hidden for reading.
    I have missed something?

Backgrounds are limited in the number of colors. Some 64, others 32. But this is enough.
    As for the Russian words, they simply are certain function (not much). So you can use this skin.
    I use a plugin Setup. Thus part of title on Russian. I think if someone like it, he corrects it in accordance with its own language. So you just need to wait.

I forgot to say that since AvP can output the message "No Signal", then if you use vdr-xine you need to either rename the files "*black.mpg" or download the screensavers: http://ag1455.nm.ru/VDR/NoSignal_clean.tar.bz2

I see that the emergence of new skins helps to develop plugin text2skin.

1080 skin: http://ag1455.nm.ru/VDR/AvP1080-130310_lyngsat_logos.tar.bz2
    Used with vdr-xine. Not tested with xineliboutput.
    Skin is absolute and its dimensions are not regulated.
    This will admits in the future to integrate the replaceable sub-backgrounds for plugins with the constant arrangement of the text. For example, a certain tables for reelchannelscan etc..

Plugins, having a working window 720x576 (games, etc.), it's better not to use because in this case they will be have a very small window.
    If you still want to use the old plugins, simply set in vdr-xine OSD size to 720x576 and choose the size of fonts. The OSD size will remain 1080.

Transparency is increased to approximately the same intensity with the video. This softens the hue and the OSD will be less wearying.
    Necessary perform the command "make" for create new file vdr-text2skin-AvP1080.mo (to avoid confusion).

You can change the transparency of images using:

Code
    sudo sed '/alpha="160"/s/160/200/g' AvP1080.skin <AvP1080.skin > AvP1080.tmp;cp AvP1080.tmp AvP1080.skin;rm AvP1080.tmp

A similar example of a command to change the transparency of the black font and black fields:

Code
    sudo sed '/DB_Black/s/9F000000/FF000000/g' AvP1080.colors <AvP1080.colors > AvP1080.tmp;cp AvP1080.tmp AvP1080.colors;rm AvP1080.tmp

The logos can be downloaded in the format *.jpg (Hi-Resolution version) from http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/ saving the html page completely.
    If you need a HI-color logos OSD, you can specify in lines 593, 599, 611 and 620 parameter

Code
    colors = "64"

but it decreases the cursor speed.

Pick a name in the menu:
    "AvP1080"

Recommended font sizes:
    Default font size - 3.2;
    Small font size - 3.0;
    Fixed font size - 2.8.

The format of the screen in vdr:
    16/9

The size of OSD in vdr-xine:
    1920x1080

The SD skin: http://ag1455.nm.ru/VDR/AvP-24-11.tar.bz2
    This is simply a continuation some projects. Used all that has been done by others skins and themes.

Screenshorts:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://ag1455.nm.ru/VDR/examplre/ch_list.png]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://ag1455.nm.ru/VDR/newface.png]

How to use.
    The font http://ag1455.nm.ru/VDR/vdrsymbols.tar.bz2 must be placed to /usr/share/fonts/truetype/vdrsymbols
    Preselect the skin "Classic".
    Select from the VDR menu FontOsd and FontSml = "VDRSymbolsSans: Book". Then FontFix = Courier:Bold.
    For full screen menu, please select:
    Left and Top - 0;
    Width and Height - 100;
    Note: width and height must be equal.
    Select font size:
    Default font size - 3.4;
    Small font size - 3.1;
    Fixed font size - 2.7.
    If you use vdr-xine please select screen resolution 720 x 576.
    Almost backgrouds of skin will be scaled in this size. However, work on fullhd version continues.

Now select "AvP".

You can adjust the OSD size.
    Max. lower OSD limit:
    Left & Top <= 7%
    Width & Height => 87%

Other notes.
    Some elements of the skin react only to the Russian words. So you must have to translate it in the AvP.skin.
    Some menus can't be scaled, but with decreasing size of the OSD and centering they move up and right.
    It is noticed that in some cases the color of buttons and icons appear distorted or have any defects in the imposition of foreign small letters and pictures. But vdr still does not support truecolor. In this case, you can do (for Ubuntu):

Code
    apt-get autoremove graphicsmagick graphicsmagick-libmagick-dev-compat libgraphics-magick-perl libgraphicsmagick++1 libgraphicsmagick++1-dev libgraphicsmagick1 libgraphicsmagick1-dev

Code
    apt-get install libextractor-dev imagemagick libmagick++10 libmagick++9-dev libmagick9-dev