Beiträge von ivonovak

I've got same problem with lirc and kernel 2.6.26 :

sat:/home/video # modprobe lirc_imon
    FATAL: Error inserting lirc_imon (/lib/modules/2.6.26-default/misc/lirc_imon.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

Same problem with lirc_serial :

sat:/home/video # modprobe lirc_serial
    FATAL: Error inserting lirc_serial (/lib/modules/2.6.26-default/misc/lirc_serial.ko): Unknown symbol in module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)

Is there anybody who has lirc work under 2.6.26 kernel??? Thanks IN
    Lirc : last cvs version from 17th July 2008 - compiled without error
    ( Latest stable version ( 0.8.3 ) : It's not possible to compile under 2.6.26 )

Thanks for reply . I spent many hours finding any patch to get working osd. I think it's similar problem as problem with dvb subtittles. Is it possible to public this patch ? I 'm using vdr 1.6.0, vdr-dxr3-0.2.8 and last driver dxr3.

Is it possible to use vdr-dxr plugin with osdpip plugin ? Plugin osdpip works, but picture is "terrible" ( very blurred ) . Osdpip with xineliboutput works perfectly.
    Somewhere I found that using dxr3 with osdpip is not possible. Is it true, or is there anybody who has it work ?

Hi, I have the same problem with Ati690 . VDR-xineliboutput over vdr-sxfe : crash Xserver, vdr-xineliboutput over xine - work, but fo 10-20 sec and after that X server crash.

I'm not testing, but solution maybe there : http://forum.compiz-fusion.org/showthread.php?t=6794&page=17

lokk for >
    Well as root users do the following:
    Open with an editor file /etc/ati/amdpcsdb

Scrolling down the file you will find this section:
    [AMDPCSROOT/SYSTEM/DDX] .......

Excuse for my bad English ...

I have problem with streamdev plugin.
    My configuration - OpenSuse 10.3,vdr1.5.12, S* , DXR3, streamdev( last and cvs also ), and many other.... VDR works perfectly cca 1 year :) ! But :

I've got server side VDR ( with S* and two budget cards Skystar2 ) and client side on the same machine - PC in two different directories. Other machines (VDR client and WinClient) are connected to these vdr server over LAN

VDR version - client a nd server < 1.5.0 ( tested with 1.4.3,1.4.5,1.4.7,.. ) and streamdev ( versin from 2007 and CVS also) :
    - all channels on the client side works perfectly including encrypted channels.
    - it's not possible to edit channels.conf ( CAID - values 5 - 16 for streamdev)!

VDR server versions from 1.4.3 to 1.5.12 - vs. client 1.4.3 - 1.4.7 ( < 1.5.0)
    - all channels on the client side works perfectly including encrypted channels.
    It works perfectly also on the other machines in LAN !

VDR server ( version 1.4.3 to 1.5.12 ) vs. client > 1.5.0 ( tested with 1.5.2,1,5.5,1.5.9,..,1.5.12 )
    - works ONLY free channels on client side !!!!
    - edit channels.conf , change CAID to 5, 6, ...9 - only FTA channels !!!
    - edit channels.conf , change CAID to 10 - works FTA and encrypted channels channels, but the channels have to selected ( changed ) 2 times !!!
    It works perfectly also on the other machines in LAN with VLC, VDR client(without modified CAID !), also Windows clients .

Problem is on the client side VDR, when server and client are on the same machine, can you help me ? Server site starts first with all DVB card, client site starts after the server site is started. Client side is started with non existing number DVB card ( e.g. 5 ... ) . It works with VDR < 1.5.10, but it's not working with VDR client > 1.5.0.

--- Sorry for s*

Thank you.