Beiträge von MrSputnik

Hallo zusammen,

ist es irgendwie möglich mit einen VDR Client ueber das Inet (2mbit) mit einem VDR Server zu verbinden.
    Streamdev und externremux funktioniert zwar gut, aber der volle Komfort eines VDR oder auch XBMC Clients wäre mir lieber.

Gruss, Michael

so sieht's auf einem Acer Revo Streamdev Client aus:

Code
    top - 09:55:23 up 17:21,  4 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.24, 0.20
    Tasks: 137 total,   1 running, 136 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie
    Cpu(s):  2.8%us,  1.3%sy,  0.0%ni, 95.3%id,  0.0%wa,  0.0%hi,  0.7%si,  0.0%st
    Mem:   1802632k total,  1662220k used,   140412k free,   145700k buffers
    Swap:  2610552k total,        0k used,  2610552k free,  1214204k cached

PID USER      PR  NI  VIRT  RES  SHR S %CPU %MEM    TIME+  COMMAND                                                                           
    31189 mibu      20   0  137m  17m 6288 S    6  1.0  34:58.81 vdr-sxfe                                                                          
    29867 root      20   0  102m  29m 4024 S    2  1.7  58:00.85 vdr

HD test steht noch aus, SD geht wunderbar mit 1080 Display...

Gruss, Michael

die Antwort:

Zitat

Hello Michael, Thats ok as at the moment I can only order up to 6pcs. The only thing is that although I will have the items on the 5th, I won't be able to ship them before the 11th as I will be away on a business trip for a few days. The best price I can do for you is £169.00 per item + £55.00 postage costs to Germany for 5 pcs. Postage includes £13.00 insurance up to £1000. Please let me know if you are interested so I can send you a paypal invoice for you to make your payment. However I suggest that you make the payment on the 8th June in order for me to contact DHL for collection on the 11th. Regards, Nicholas info@eubargains.net

also gut 210EUR incl. Versand bei der Abnahme von 5stk. Wobei ich eigentlich nicht die Zeit habe, eine Sammelbestellung zu organisieren..
    Vielleicht wirds doch die Box mit HDD von amazon...

Gruss, Michael

Hallo,

ich habe mal den Anbieter des folgenden Ebay Links angeschrieben, und nachgefragt, ob er nicht auch die Linux/SSD Variante verkaufen möchte.

Seine Antwort:

Zitat

Hello Michael, I will be able to obtain around 5-6 of them within the next week. Please let me know how many you are interested in so I can give you a quote. Regards, Nicholas

Gibt es sonst noch Interessenten?

Gruss, Michael

Hallo,

nachdem ich gestern doch noch eine Karte in der Bucht ersteigern konnte frage ich mich ob mein Prozessor und Graka ausreichen.

Vielleicht hat ja jemand ein ähnliches System und kann berichten.

AMD Athlon64 3000 + Geforce6200

Gruss, Michael

Ich brauche mal Eure Hilfe:

Gruss, Michael

Hallo!

Ich habe mich mal an die Version 2.0.034 gewagt. Läuft bis auf die etwas träge VDR Bedienung mittels WinXP Orbiter ganz gut - mmh - bin begeistert ;)

Frage: Welche Einträge muss ich in der xine.conf haben um den XINE tvtime deinterlacer voll auszunutzen?

Gruss, Michael

VDR developer version 1.3.31 is now available at

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.3.31.tar.bz2

A 'diff' against the previous version is available at

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Developer/vdr-1.3.30-31.diff

The changes since version 1.3.30:

- Added missing German OSD texts for 'Audio language'.
    - The Setup/CICAM menu now only contains the devices that actually have a CI and
    dynamically detects the number of slots a CI provides.
    - Implemented cAudioRepacker for better handling of audio PES packets (thanks to
    Reinhard Nissl).
    - Modified handling of audio packets for radio channels in remux.c (thanks to
    Reinhard Nissl).
    - Updated the Danish OSD texts (thanks to Mogens Elneff).
    - Fixed the EPG scan, so that it doesn't use the primary device if that is
    currently in Transfer-Mode from itself (thanks to Marcus Hilbrich for a bug
    report that lead to this).
    - Removed the TUNER_LOCK_TIMEOUT in cDevice::AttachReceiver() since it caused more
    trouble than it fixed.
    - Fixed detecting short channel names for "Kabel Deutschland", who uses a comma
    as delimiter (thanks to Marco Schlüßler).
    - Moved cMenuEditTimer and cMenuEvent to menu.h so that plugins can use it (suggested
    by Thomas Günther).
    - The new static function cString::sprintf() can be used to easily create a formatted
    string.
    - Plugins can now implement their own SVDRP commands (based on a patch from Hardy
    Flor). See PLUGINS.html, section "SVDRP commands" for details. The SVDRP commands
    of a plugin are accessed through the new SVDRP command PLUG.
    See PLUGINS/src/svdrpdemo for an example of how to use this feature.
    - The new SVDRP command PLAY can be used to start replaying a recording (thanks to
    Hardy Flor).
    - The new SVDRP command EDIT can be used to start the editing process of a recording
    (based on the CUTR patch by Harald Milz).

I'm gradually trying to tie up lose ends and make a stable version 1.4 now.
    Now before somebody asks: yes, I'm planning to implement the ability to call
    the main menu function of a plugin through a key macro, even if that plugin
    doesn't define a main menu entry; and it will also be possible to do so from
    an SVDRP connection.

The maintainers of the various OSD language texts should please check VDR/i18n.c
    and send me any changes they find necessary.

Have fun!

Klaus

ok, VDR rennt. Bis auf die Tatsache das ich folgende Zeilen in der vdr.c auskommentieren musste lief alles bestens.

Code
    //#ifdef _CS_GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION
    // Check for NPTL and exit if present - VDR apparently doesn't run well with $  
    //  char LibPthreadVersion[128];  
    //  if (confstr(_CS_GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION, LibPthreadVersion, sizeof(LibPthrea$  
    //     if (strstr(LibPthreadVersion, "NPTL")) {  
    //        fprintf(stderr, "vdr: please turn off NPTL by setting 'export LD_ASSU$  
    //        return 2;  
    //        }  
    //     }  //#endif

die gröbsten unterschiede zu normalen Installation:

Zitat

The quick way There is already a minimal set of IA32 libraries packaged for use in a 64bit Debian system. Simply do an 'apt-get install ia32-libs' and you will be able to run most 32bit binaries within your system.

Zitat

beim selbstcompilieren muss man ggf. eine zeile im Makefile ändern. (-fPIC).

Ich verwende jetzt Debian Testing mit:
    Linux vdr-server 2.6.11.12 #1 Thu Jun 16 21:52:30 CEST 2005 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Gruss, Michael

PS. Cool'and'quite is ne feine Sache...

Hallo!

Mein neues VDR-Serverboard und Athlon64 Prozessor sind unterwegs. Jetzt stelle ich mir grad die Frage was besser funktionieren wird - 32 oder 64bit linux!? Die Suche liefert zwar ein paar Ergebnisse, aber diese scheinen mir nicht mehr ganz up2date zu sein. Vielleicht kann ja jemand seine Erfahrungen schildern...

Gruss, Michael