Beiträge von hsatomaa

Thank you very much, seahawk!

Not too simple but at least it is now working. And the problem with teletext subtitle sync in recordings seems to be gone too. In yaVDR 0.5 the subtitles came several seconds too early when watching a recording.

Increasing the abi version and rebuilding the plugins seems to have fixed it - now it works for me in a virtual machine - please update the packages and try again.

Well now it works. Unfortunately I need another plugin from ppa:gandalf-der-grosse and with that it does not work.

After the next crash a backtrace should be written to /var/log/vdr/
    Which plugins are active?

After a reboot there is 2 core files:

I disabled a few plugins while I was testing.

Code
    --plugin=channellists --plugin=conflictcheckonly --plugin=dbus2vdr --shutdown-hooks=/usr/share/vdr/shutdown-hooks --shutdown-hooks-wrapper=/usr/share/vdr-plugin-dbus2vdr/shutdown- wrapper --plugin=epgsearch -f /usr/bin/svdrpsend --plugin=epgsearchonly --plugin=femon --plugin=live --port=8008 --ip=0.0.0.0 --log=INFO --epgimages=/var/cache/vdr/epgimages --plugin=markad --plugin=menuorg --plugin=quickepgsearch --plugin=restfulapi --port=8002 --ip=0.0.0.0 --epgimages=/var/cache/vdr/epgimages --channellogos=/usr/share/vdr-channellogos --webapp=/var/lib/vdr/plugins/restfulapi/webapp --plugin=softhddevice -D --plugin=streamdev-server --plugin=vnsiserver --plugin=wirbelscan

It was possible to apply the patch for ttxtsubs without rejects - so I did set up a PPA with a patched vdr for the ttxtsubs plugin. You are welcome to test if there are any problems using the unaltered patch and the ttxtsubs-plugin.

Thanks for the effort. I tried it but unfortunately my vdr did not start:
    [ 15.724401] init: plymouth-stop pre-start process (1459) terminated with status 1
    [ 20.994854] vdr[1225]: segfault at 7f7 ip 000000000048fccd sp 00007fff822fa650 error 4 in vdr[400000+184000]
    [ 21.004898] init: vdr main process (1225) killed by SEGV signal

Found the git.
    If it's important, someone should convince Klaus to integrate it in the core vdr (or a better plugin interface).

The patch is rather big, I will need some time to evaluate the integration in the yavdr package. As far as I remember there are some conflicts with other patches.

Lars

Thank you for your work. I hope there will be a way to use vdr-plugin-ttxtsubs (maybe some PPA?). My VDR and 4 other VDR users I know depend on it.

Are there no DVB-subtitles available for your channels (which are as far as i know supported by the vdr itself)?

Thanks for your answer! DVB subtitles for maybe 75% of the channels but a few important pay channels (like all the C More channels in Finland) have only teletext subs. I tried Kodi too but no teletext subtitle support there either. Luckily I installed 0.6.1 on a different hard drive so I had an easy way to go back.

Sorry I haven't tried the CAM. And yes this tuner doesn't need a power supply. Btw. on of my tuners is actually a combo model that works both in DVB-C and DVB-T. I have tested the DVB-T and that also worked perfect.

I was wondering if you guys knew that Anysee E30 C (USB 2.0) works perfectly with linux and VDR. I have two of these tuners and the signal I'm getting is a lot better than with my old PCI cards and now every HD channel (QAM256) is also working.
    This tuner is under 100€ shipped to Finland (and used tuners can be bought for about 50€) but maybe some shop might ship these to Germany also? If you are interested I could try to find one that does.