Beiträge von lnj

Can't compile, ubuntu 18.04 + hwe 5.4.0-65

Code
    make -f ./scripts/Makefile.build obj=scripts/basic
    rm -f .tmp_quiet_recordmcount
    make -f ./scripts/Makefile.build obj=arch/x86/tools relocs
    make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'arch/x86/tools/relocs_32.c', needed by 'arch/x86/tools/relocs_32.o'.  Stop.
    arch/x86/Makefile:232: recipe for target 'archscripts' failed
    make[2]: *** [archscripts] Error 2

fixed by replacement

$(MAKE) V=1 -C $(KERNELPATH) SUBDIRDS=$(shell pwd) modules

on

$(MAKE) V=1 -C $(KERNELPATH) M=$(shell pwd) modules

in /utils/hdshm3/x86/driver/Makefile

I haven't found how to fix it yet.

Look at the log more carefully, there is an iteration of shaders versions, there will be an error with an unsupported version and ok with supported.

In general, VAAPI has a bad implementation of GLX, it requires a lot of resources, so you need to use EGL, as it is done in softhdvaapi. I do not plan to switch to EGL, so the normal implementation of openGL OSD for VAAPI in softdhdevice is still in question.

Hi.

If you run the mpv plugin after launching vdr, then on the progress bar (when press OK) you will see the name of the file being played.

If you play the record in vdr, and run the mpv plugin, then in the progress bar you will see the name of the vdr record instead of the file name.

This happens only in the estuary4vdr skin, with other skins everything is fine. Check who is using the estuary4vdr skin and mpv.

Hi.

I haven't recorded anything on vdr for a long time, but now I have discovered a problem. Any recordings I make, from dvb-s, dvb-t or iptv, are played with a freeze at the end. I found a similar problem here. But people send me recordings that are a few seconds long, and they play fine. I have tested vdr 2.4.6 and 2.5.1 without any patches. What could it be?

The question is, should the plugin detect the skin and do the scaling, or the skin should detect the plugin and do the scaling.

What is a better way?

Now the mpv plugin have a playlist menu, because of which the video is not visible.

I want make a scaled video in this menu, but only in some skins.

You may not quite understand me. I do not mean the general vdr menu, but the menu of my plugin, which is created by the plugin, it cannot be configured with the skindesigner settings, because now they are not there.

Also the question is not only about skindesigner-skins.

Hi all.

I want to make the plugin menu change depending on the skin. How to do it right? Should my plugin determine which skin is being used, or should the skin send a command to the plugin to change the interface? For example, I want to scale the video in the plugin menu, in the estuary4vdr and skinnopacity skins, but not in the skins with a transparent menu. Do I need to change the skin code for this, or do it in the plugin code?