Beiträge von nite_man

Hi VDR gurus,

Sorry for my English post. Unfortunately, I don't speak German :)

Did you have some working distr with Plutohome and VDR? Last your I saw you tried to create a separate project PlutoVDR but its site is still empty. Have you contacted with LinuxMCE team? Maybe they'll be interested integrate VDR much more than Pluto developers.

asdfg567:
    Thanks a lot for your answer. My company is very interested ti have VDR in the Plutohome system. If we can help with burgiman's work (we can discuss how) just let me know.

Well, guys, I see you're talking about Pluto-VDR integration. But can you explain me, please, why you ignore me? I'm Russian. That's why I don't speak German. But I suppose you'd like to have VDR users in other countries as well, wouldn't you?
    If you don't want to chat with me just tell me that. I'll delete my account and never go to this forum!
    The reason why I'm here is my interest to the VDR and Pluto. And only you work with this integration. If you don't want to help me by some reason it's your right!

Hope to get any replay.

Hi burgiman, can you tell me, please about your progress with pluto-vdr? Is it available for downloading?
    You do a greate work! I'll be very appreciated to you if you provide me some test version of VDR module for Pluto.

Also, we I'd like participate in VDR-Pluto integtration if it's possible. Let me know, please, in any case.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Unfortunatelly, I don't speak German. Our company builts a smarthome which based on Plutohome home control system. We're interested in using VDR together with Pluto and we need it urgently. It'll be good if somebody starts to work with this integration. We're situated on Cyprus. So, you can work in our office or remotely. You can skype me - nite_man or email - stepanov[dot]michael[at]gmail[dot]com.

Hi Adama,

Thanks for your answer! I'm glade to be in the VDR-community! It's really amazing software! Think I have to learn German :)
    It'll be difficult force to work together VDR and MythTV. Hope it won't take a lot of time.

Hi there,

I don't speak German but I'm very interested in VDR and especially in the intergation VDR into Plutohome. I tried to configure VDR in the my Pluto installation but without any luck. VDR works fine standalone aaplication but with Pluto it doesn't work.
    Guys from Pluto development team tell in forum that they don't have anybody how can care VDR intergration.
    Could somebody give me a right point to configure VDR under Pluto?

Thanks in advance!