Sony play TV + yavdr 0.2

• Hello, I have a problem with a Sony PlayTV and yavdr 0.2
    With me it detects yavdr 0.1.1 and it works perfectly, but with yavdr 0.2, it is detected equally well (the output of dmesg seems correct) but I can not see anything, or scan channels.
    I tried to put the channels.conf but does not work, does not detect the tuners.
    That has changed in the 0.2 to not work? I looked around and I find it can be.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry for English, but I am Spaniard and I translated with Google:-D

• Hi yeahh

Welcome!

I've had to google what this Sony play tv is, but it just seems to be a USB DVB-T receiver.

So, my knowlege with USB devices are small, but I've sovled some problems with my "no live tv output"
    They all turning around one point, the stanby mode. Normally S3 is activated.

Try shutdown, when it works, look for these things.

1) Reforce loading the DVB drivers
    2) Lirc is not correctly configured

Jarv

Client1 YaVDR0.5 Zotac ITX-F ATOM330 ION, 2*1GB DDR2, 8GB Boot SSD, MS-Tech MC1200, Alphacool 240x128, Quattro Atmolight

Server1 YaVDR0.5 Athlon LE1600, DigitalDevices Cine S2,8GB Boot SSD, 1TB WD GreenCaviar

Experimental: Banana Pi Client Sunxi-vdpau, Raspberry Client rpihddevice

• Hello, I've tried everything, turn off and on, install updates, no install, etc..
    Doing the same with the version 0.1.1 works perfectly (installing the base system from the cd, everything works)
    But with version 0.2 I can not watch TV.
    The output of dmesg is the same, has encountered a Sony PlayTV, and it has been activated.
    But in the version 0.1.1 I can watch TV, search channels, etc., but version 0.2 is not possible.

The firmware is installed in the correct folder, although version 0.1.1 did not have to install firmware, everything works the first time.

What could be happening? what else I can check?

• Zitat

Original von yeahhh
    Hello, I've tried everything, turn off and on, install updates, no install, etc..

What could be happening? what else I can check?

If you tried everything, then there is nothing left you could check.

Did you really try to restart the vdr after boot, just to be sure that the vdr didn't start too fast for your tuner?

Code
    sudo stop vdr
    sudo start vdr

If this helps, then add a sleep into /etc/init/vdr.conf

Gerald

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, Xeon E3-1230, 12 GB RAM, 3xWD red 2TB im RAID 5, 2xSundtek MediaTV Home DVB-C/T, L4M TWIN-C/T, Ubuntu Server 14.04.1, Plex Media Server
    Samsung UE55H6470

• Tomorrow I test it and I commented that such.

• I've tried it and it does not work.
    The funny thing is that with the plugin reelchannelscan I made a channel scan with a tuner and it worked perfectly.
    But then the channels are not, says "channel not available."
    In the configuration of DVB tuner 3 sets my default (when the PlayTV only takes two) if I select one, two or four, I feel the same, but it also happens to be the vdr very small and fails to skin .

The tuner works (because I found the channels) but I can not see any.

I can look?

Thanks!

• I think you should provide some Information from your Logfiles, for example last 200 Lines from /var/log/syslog ...

HW: ASRock J4105M / Silverstone Gehäuse / Digital Devices Cine S2 DVB S2 TWINSAT Low Profile PCIe REV. V6.5 / Samsung UE46B6000.

SW: yaVDR ansible als Server, KODI 19 (auf Fire TV Cube).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!