HOWTO: ReelVDR installieren für Activy mit eHD

• Wenn ich während einer Aufnahme auf den Powerbutton drücke geht die kiste in den "Pseudo-Standby" die Aufnahme läuft weiter. In diesem Modus reagiert der VDR nur auf Power bzw. back Key. Wenn ich jetzt nochmal Power drücke kann man VDR wieder normal bedienen, aber das Bild kommt nicht wieder. Wenn ich jetzt hektisch noch mal Power drücke schaltet sich die Kiste sogar aus. Timer die in kürze gestartet werden, werden gar nicht berücksichtigt. Und die Plugins die noch werkeln werden auch nicht mehr abgefragt die Kiste geht immer aus. Habe mir jetzt den Source Code angeschaut und festgestellt das der ganze Code zur überwachung der Plugins bzw. Timer fehlt. Alles was überwacht wird sind die laufenden Aufnahmen bei denen der Quick Standby Mode aktiviert wird. Ich habe den VDR jetzt gepatched jetzt funktioniert er so wie vorher.

mfg Thomas

PS: ich hänge den patch mal an vielleicht findet jemand verwendung dafür.

• back from hollydays

ok my problem whit charset are solved

what we need to do is change this file on /etc/vdr/providercharsets.conf

and added the providers and what iso-xxxxx we want for him

we have to go to channels.conf and see what is the providers from channels and whit this info make this file

example

DIGITAL+;ISO-8859-1

cumps

• My MKVs are working. But I don't have too many.

... that light at the end of the tunnel is the front of an oncoming train.

System1:
    Reelbox Avantgarde

System2 (Backup/Spielerei)
    Software: Windows XP mit DVBViewer, Hardware: Asus Pundit, tevii s660, Nova-T USB, Tevii S660

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Galaga ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by Galaga
    My MKVs are working. But I don't have too many.

hi Galaga

i have download a sample and only sound nothing more

theres anything about mkv 1080p???

• Yeah I have had problems with Matroska Videos as well.
    Most of the Videos I wanted to play were clipped along the edges =/= overscaned!!

But, I was unable to get anything meaningful out of this Distribution, and my "Mad Skills" are lacking.
    And, working with a dead (as far as canonical are concerned!), isn't much of a help either.
    When lord knows which, or what Dev packages One needs to successfully build a working ReelVDR to begin with??
    Besides the fact that I ran into some bad luck with my spare HDD, it would have seemed to have crashed and burned. =(

I'm also experiencing problems with the eHD over on Gen2VDR, my suppicions lead me to think that this POS is about to go thermal on my arse.
    As I am constantly experiencing constant crashing on the eHD.
    And the HDSHM Module won't load up again straght away either.

After around 10 or so Minutes it works again :/

I only pray (note: I don't believe in such things as pray, but anyway), that the retched thing can hold out for a few weeks longer till I get paid.

Then I'm outa here, and will migrate straight to VDPAU-XBMC, and hopefully be done with it!

• with the stable release 99% of my mkv are playing well
    with vdpau and xbmc only ca. 60%

• Ichijoe
    Have fun with VDPAU. :unsch

Zitat

... and hopefully be done with it!

The VDR might be the wrong approach to find your goal. :lovevdr

System1:
    Reelbox Avantgarde

Software: Windows XP mit DVBViewer, Hardware: Asus Pundit, tevii s660, Nova-T USB, Tevii S660

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Galaga ()

• Wow, my signature suits me really well for this subject

System1:
    Reelbox Avantgarde

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Galaga ()

• I don't know if it's because I littered my HDD with ReelVDR and Gen2VDR-AE, but ever since I started this crap my VDR hasn't been the same.
    My VFD Display lights up for about 10 Seconds and then promply dies again on me, takeing the LIRC Client with it.

And if I ever manged to ~fix that~ then the eHD gets on a slow roll to the boiling point where it just dies and leaves me with a black screen no more Picture nor Sound.

A simple /etc/init.d/reel-ehd, or under Gen2 stt reel-ehd, gives me something about an uboot error, and by a reboot the HDSHM Driver could not be loaded.

Once the Card (i.e. the eHD), has a chance to catch it's breath it works again till it reaches whatever thermal point where it will crash again.

A small CPU Fan doesn't really help here either.

• hello all

i make a great mistake

i have deleted my /etc/init.d/reelvdr and now i copu from the stabe version and de ehd dont start

someone can send me this files

/etc/init.d/reelvdr
    /usr/sbin/reelvdrd

please

thanks

• I do also have the stable version only .

System1:
    Reelbox Avantgarde

• hello again

anybody can explain this please

i have reinstall all the system

i use the dvd factory and only put my lirc_imon working

put my remote conf and diseq.conf and channel.conf

and restart the box what strange i have channels free working a einfestival hd working whitout patching and compiling vdr

i have now a wintv nova s2 hd

wy???

einfestival hd is not dvb-s2 think??

yavdr 0,4 amd sempron 145 nvidia gt520 cablestar

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von scubidoo ()

• einsfestival-hd ,ard-hd and zdf-hd are dvb-s1

• da steht auch das einsfestival dvb-s2 wäre
    aber stimmt ard und zdf sind s2

• hello again

how to access as root on telnet and ftp??

i can use on reel reel to login

edit stupid i am

i have to use root root

and i was using root reel

yavdr 0,4 amd sempron 145 nvidia gt520 cablestar

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von scubidoo ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!