Ein neue version von das Plugin, das alle in EU bekannten Extended EPG Informationen (2-10 Tage) detectiert und in VDR EPG ladet.
Es unterstüzt Premiere, Mediahighway 1 und 2, Sky Uk, Sky Italy, Freesat, und NagraGuide.
- Release 0.0.3:
- -fixed undefined symbol error when not using NO_EPG patch
- -declare Nagra-events that have day-of-the month in the period between today-7days and yesterday as "old events"; some providers keep sending old eepg data that otherways are presented as next months'
- -stopped processing the second title-field that is sent with Nagra, since it is not clear when it is valid
- -make eepg-plugin actually obey the rules defined by the NO_EPG patch, if used
- -fixed all compiler warnings
- Release 0.0.2a:
- -fixed problem in NagraGuide, where month of title could get random value
- Release 0.0.2:
- -decoded and added NagraGuide
- -tested daylight savings functionality for SKY_UK
- -added daylight savings fucntionality for MHW1 and NAGRA
- -added possiblity to scan more eepg-streams on same transponder (like CanaalDigitaalNL, both MHW1 and Nagra)
- -disabled scan after 1 hour idle time; this was unused functionality, since a) most updates are once/24 hour, and b) most of the time zapping is done within 1 hour
- -added lookup for eventid, so existing events will be updated instead of added. This means less use for the DD_EPG patch, because double EPG entries will be minimized.
- -fixed compile problem when using NO_EPG patch
- -added hexdump routine for debugging
- -improved use of TableId's, so now the plugin can decide whether to overwrite or to preserve the existing EPG data
- -improved several routines, less memory use, less cpu use.
Man findet es hier: