Plugin für Freesat EPG / BSkyB EPG?

• Zitat

Originally posted by d0m
    I've updated the patch with a few more codes so there should be fewer truncated titles and descriptions: http://www.rst38.org.uk/vdr

Enjoy...

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Little addition: This doesn't patch into plain vdr-1.4.x. If you are unwilling to update right now (like me) but still would like to have freesat epg, just copy the newer libsi from 1.6.0 into your vdr 1.4.x sources (my guess would be that the reel people did this too). The newer libsi works just fine with the older vdr, and it makes the freesat epg patch apply nicely.

• Hallo Jungs,
    was waere der leichteste Weg fuer mich, EPG-Daten fuer die HD-Sender von Sky zu bekommen ? In der Standard-Konfiguration von xmltv sind nur vier drin, und fuer Screen 1HD und 2HD zieht sich der Hund keine Daten von Radiotimes (tv_grab_uk_rt). Kann ich mir die fehlenden Sender irgendwie selbst in die Config basteln ?
    Gruss
    Michael

• I'm now publishing updates to the freesat_tables.h file on my site - just download, rename, put into libsi, make clean, make. The same file can also be dropped into Myth and it'll improve the accuracy there quite considerably.

This has got quite a large number of corrections to the previous patch and a lot of new codes, with my data set (collected over a couple of months) there's about 97% complete decoding (for reference the original patch gets about 80%). Most of the problems are in such viewing delights as Rocks & Co, Overseas Property etc so it's unlikely that you'll see them!

• Hallo ,

ich nutze seit einigen Jahren LinVDR und ic bin eigentlich ein reiner VDR Nutzer ohne wirkliche Linux Kenntnisse.

Ich hätte jedoch auch großes Interesse an einem EPG Plugin.

Nachdem wahrscheinlich demnächst sowieso mal wieder ein Distributionswechesel ansteht wollte ich einmal fragen mit welcehen Distris das Plugin läuft. Oder muß ich da irgendetwas selbst kompilieren ?

Danke für eure Antworten

Marcus

Lin VDR 0.7 *
    Tarandor Patch libs-tarandor-20060206*
    Cody Patch linvdr-1.3.42-20060205 *
    Dr. Seltsam Kernel linvdr-kernel-2.6.15 *
    Epox MVP3C2 ; AMD K2- 500 *
    Samsung 250 GB Platte *
    256 MB Ram *
    TT 1.6 *

• Finally got round into learning myself how to "patch".

I'm using version 1 (jarod's diff) with very good results. Setting the EPG correction level to 1 in stead of 3 gave a beautifully filled EPG screen.

Any chance of getting this upstream ?

Anyway, a big thank you to all the people involved (d0m, jarod).

Greetings,
    Steven

VDRserver : Asrock n3700 + 8 GB ram + HDD Toshiba 3 TB (video) + 2 x 500 Gb (home) + Sandisk SSD 64 GB (OS) + Digital Devices Octopus Cine S2 + DD DVB T/T2-Operating System : Ubuntu Server (headless) 14.04 64 bit mit stable yavdr ppa

VDRclient : Wetek Hub mit Libreelec (8.2 community build von kszaq)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!