Plugin für Freesat EPG / BSkyB EPG?

• Sehr gutes Idee.

Am moment brauche Ich das xmltv2vdr-plugin für meine Freesat EPG.
    Das klappt auch sehr gut.

Gruss,
    Steven

VDRserver : Asrock n3700 + 8 GB ram + HDD Toshiba 3 TB (video) + 2 x 500 Gb (home) + Sandisk SSD 64 GB (OS) + Digital Devices Octopus Cine S2 + DD DVB T/T2-Operating System : Ubuntu Server (headless) 14.04 64 bit mit stable yavdr ppa

VDRclient : Wetek Hub mit Libreelec (8.2 community build von kszaq)

• Hallo,

Also erst xmltv installieren.

Sie brauchen xmltv2vdr-1.0.7 :

ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/vdr/Tools/

Ich habe der ganze directory xmltv2vdr-1.0.7 kopiert nach /etc/vdr/plugins.

Also auch Ihren channels.conf kopieren nach /etc/vdr/plugins/xmltv2vdr-1.0.7

Der Grabber konfigurieren :

tv_grab_uk_rt --config

Hier brauche ich der option "all" und dann in /home/.xmltv/tv_grab_uk_rt.conf der Kanallist editieren.

Alles ist fertig um der grabber zu nützen :

tv_grab_uk_rt > /etc/vdr/plugins/xmltv2vdr-1.0.7/channels.xml

Ins directory /etc/vdr/plugins/xmltv2vdr-1.0.7 gibt es also 2 files :
    channels.xml und channels.conf
    Der channels.conf modifizieren wie ins readme von xmltv2vdr-1.0.7 erklärt wird.

VDR starten und dan in Terminal :

cd /etc/vdr/plugins/xmltv2vdr-1.0.7

./xmltv2vdr.pl -x channels.xml -c channels.conf

Fertig.

Am moment bin Ich nicht zu hause, aber heute Abend ist es möglich um meinem channels.xml und channels.conf in diesen Thread zu schicken.

Freundlichen Gruss,
    Steven

Dateien

VDRserver : Asrock n3700 + 8 GB ram + HDD Toshiba 3 TB (video) + 2 x 500 Gb (home) + Sandisk SSD 64 GB (OS) + Digital Devices Octopus Cine S2 + DD DVB T/T2-Operating System : Ubuntu Server (headless) 14.04 64 bit mit stable yavdr ppa

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von steefjeqv ()

• Zitat

Originally posted by d0m
    http://www.rst38.org.uk/vdr/freesat.zip

Just a plain old patch to vdr.

And here I am still using good old getskyepg.pl with its config converted to freesat ;)
    What version is that patch against? Any idea if it will go upstream any time soon?

Thanks again mate. The days of crontab calling a perl script finally seem limited.

• It's a patch against reelvdr (so 1.4.7), but the eit code has changed so little that it should apply against pretty much any version.

I've not pushed it upstream to kls since it's not quite perfect and occasionally misses some words due to the incomplete huffman tables - I'm waiting for the myth update to nab the latest copies! :)

• Zitat

Originally posted by d0m
    http://www.rst38.org.uk/vdr/freesat.zip

Just a plain old patch to vdr.

Thanks very much for this link.

Greetings,
    Steven

• steefjeqv thx for your info will try it later.

d0m: which frequency do I have to switch to get your freesat plugin working? When I switch to bbc one i.e. there's just usual now/next epg.

edit: and now I'm getting hyrocliphes.

BTW I'm using vdr-1.7.0

• It should be available on any of the FreeSat transponders - it takes a while to come in though. Asking the obvious (but I fell into this trap whilst writing it) - you have applied the patch to eit.c to add the filters to pid 3842?

• I have tried the Freesat patch and in general it seems to be working, but the data coming out is still not decoded. I have put up an image on my server.
    Since the diff did not apply right away I had to edit some files manually. My complete diff can be found here. Did i miss anything?

Regards,
    Jarod

Gehäuse: Intertech 4U 4416, Board: Supermicro X11SAE; Kathrein EXIP418; OS: Ubuntu 18.04; Plugins: xineliboutput, satip, burn, femon, live, streamdev-server, text2skin:anthra-1920

2x RPI2/3; Plugins: rpihddevice; videodir via NFS

• I did all the patches. It's working now after a while but the data are very confusing:

don't know what I did wrong. all patches from diff file applied correctly.

• Ok, I've just applied the complete diff above to a vanilla VDR 1.7.0 (apart from the multiproto wrapper) and I'm getting the EPG fully decoded.

So, another stating the obvious...did you guys do a make clean before rebuilding vdr - libsi isn't automatically rebuilt all the time.

• Hi d0m,
    Doooh... :wand
    "make clean" did the trick.

Thanx.
    Jarod

Gehäuse: Intertech 4U 4416, Board: Supermicro X11SAE; Kathrein EXIP418; OS: Ubuntu 18.04; Plugins: xineliboutput, satip, burn, femon, live, streamdev-server, text2skin:anthra-1920

2x RPI2/3; Plugins: rpihddevice; videodir via NFS

• Forgive this stupid noob his questions, but how do I use this?
    Do I need to go to /usr/local/src/VDR

and the use patch -p1 diffs to patch it then

make clean plugins
    make plugins

HELP!!

• @ Jarod

I just wanted to say thanks your "Patch" worked great on my VDR 1.6.0-1 System. As has been mentioned before it only seems to work on Freesat Transponders (DUH), and that I was able to get the EPG almost as soon as I saped in to any given channel.

There seems to be a problem with the +1 channels though, and as the EPC move futher along some of the "Words" start to go missing.

But, boy I do love this "Patch" I hope it has a chance to mature!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!