die v3.4.4 Final ist jetzt verfügbar: hier
Viel Spaß damit!
*** HISTORY ***
- Fixed: reccmds didn't run if recording contained special characters (Reported by Ronny Kornexl).
- Fixed: remember "unlimited" number of lines to show in vdr_cmds (Reported by Ronny Kornexl).
- Changed: set "help" as default in vdr_cmds SVDRP command (Requested by Ronny Kornexl).
- Fixed: new TV grabbing introduced with beta2 (Many thanks to horchi for reporting and testing).
- Changed: check if a timer to be programmed by an AutoTimer already exists (Requested by several people).
- Added: display AutoTimer information in timer's edit view (Somehow requested by MarkusE).
- Fixed: recordings/timers/autotimers containing double-quotes couldn't be deleted (Reported by The Unknown).
- Reworked TV grabbing.
- Added optional parameters for TV for use with external tools: http://vdradmin-am.ip?aktion=tv_show&size=[full|half|quarter]&interval=[0|1|2|3|5|10|30|60]&tv_only=bla
- Fixed program switching in prog_summary, prog_list and prog_detail (Based on suggestions by kayser).
- New: buttons to move to previous/next day in timers_list (Requested by BigDiSt).
- Moved "help" menu into "about" menu.
- Added VDR's "commands.conf" conntent to select box in navigation menu.
- Changed defaults for "autotimer checking" in timers as they had been in v3.4.3.
- New button on remote controls: Mute (Requested by Rüdiger Jung and Hardy
- Timeline in timer_list will show timers of current day even if a timer starts the day before (Reported by Hardy Flor).
- Added script "convert.sh" to convert the AutoTimer information in VDR's timers.conf to the new format (see "convert.sh" for usage).
- Use the summary/aux timer field to store AutoTimer information to be compatible to VDR v1.3.44 and later.
- Removed "Add summary to new timers" option. The EPG summary is no longer copied to the timer's summary/aux field (for VDR 1.3.44+) or always copied (VDR 1.3.43-).
- Made summary textfield readonly while adding/editing a timer.
- Unless NO_EVENTID or NO_EVENTID_ON is used the EPG-ID is stored in every (auto)timer set using VDRAdmin-AM.
- For every timer the current start/stop margins are saved in its summary/aux field. These are used for checking AutoTimers by time.
- Fixed bug while checking for already programmed (auto)timers if not using EPG-ID.