I still don't read German...

• But I want to use more plugins.

After my experiments with vdrsyncgui I want to try burn. There is a nice long thread on the forum, are there any important points I should watch for that have been found by people testing?

I want EPG for the 4 BBC channels. What is the best tool for that? It would be nice if it was integrated with vdradmin.

Cheers

Tony ;D

hush Mini-ITX Epia M10000, Sony 40" fullHD LCD @ 1920x1080, Skystar2, ubuntu 10.10 (sucks with VDR), VDR 1.6.0, neufbox HD and media center for recording playback

• Zitat

Original von kiwi
    After my experiments with vdrsyncgui I want to try burn. There is a nice long thread on the forum, are there any important points I should watch for that have been found by people testing?

Well, have a look on your font-configuration in dvd-menu.pl and use an up-to-date version of ffmpeg.

LG
    Jochen

Rpi4 headless mit MLD 5.4 als Server via satip-Plugin hinter einem Telestar Digibit Twin, ein Rpi3 als Streamdev-Client mit MLD 5.4

Rpi3 auch hinter Telestar Digibit Twin und mit MLD 5.4

• I'm using a tt font from OOo. Is that OK?

And using ffmpeg from DAG yum repository for FC3

Tony

hush Mini-ITX Epia M10000, Sony 40" fullHD LCD @ 1920x1080, Skystar2, ubuntu 10.10 (sucks with VDR), VDR 1.6.0, neufbox HD and media center for recording playback

• Zitat

Originally posted by kovold
    I use xmltv2vdr to get the EPG data for the four BBC channels as well as ITV3. Works like a charme and of course all entries are available via vdradmin as well.

Cool!!! Thanks that works.

Tony

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!