1.3.11+dxr3plugin0.23pre1 very slow performance

• I installed 1.3.11 because 1.2.6 has very slooow channel change,with dxr3 plugin 0.23pre1 (0.22 didn't turn at all) and dvb driver 1.1.1 but it it horrible, vdr take 99% CPU (with 1.2.6 3-5%) and picture was like 1fps. radio channel runs almost fine CPU 30%. Channels do change fast.

Reason maybe em800 driver 0.14 ?
    cvs drivers doesn't install and I get same error like here:

http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=17185&sid=

but I don't speak german at all and with babelfish i translated it in english and remove old em8300.h and copied new from cvs version -> same error...

• You have to uncomment the 2 usleeps in file "dxr3outputthread".
    Remove"// " before the "usleep" entries.
    You also should use the CVS driver. There is a good step by step installation description for the ct version here in the board, but in German :-(, But there you will find the compiled modules for kernel 2.4.24-ctvdr-2
    http://www.vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=15133&sid=
    Unfortunately you did not post your configuration (distribution, ...)
    Sorry for the bad English :)

Asus Pundit-S 2600 - Celeron 2,6 GHz - 512 MB - Samsung 160 GB - NEC DVD-+RW 1300 - WinTV Nova-T (alt) - DXR3 (Creative);
    c't3 - tobi Distri experimental (Sarge)/ VDR 1.4.x + (DXR3 oder em84xx 4MB bin am testen) , Streamdev, LIRC

• You have to uncomment the 2 usleeps in file "dxr3outputthread".

To this and you will be happy :)

The official pre1 will come, but at the moment i am not at home. I am visiting a friend of my, who is at univeristy. I will be back on Thursday.

• Zitat

Original von Austrian Coder
    You have to uncomment the 2 usleeps in file "dxr3outputthread".

To this and you will be happy :)

Thanks guys !
    it works :]
    I haven't even try yet with em8300 cvs version, and I don't know should I repair working version...
    now there is em8300 driver version 0.14+dvb 1.1.1+ vdr 1.3.11 +vdr-dxr3plugin 0.23pre1

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!