vdr-plugin-restfulapi

• Hello,

I'm running a headless vdr with Twin DVB (TBS) on a remote Server. There is also Jellyfin running, it provides the VDR-Recordings via the homenetwork.

I think it is a good idea to implement the live TV funktion in Jellyfin via the vdr-plugin VDRLiveTV (made for Emby).

This Plugin depends on the vdr-plugin-restfulapi und streamdev-plugin.

streamdev-plugin runs perfectly.

I downloaded the vdr-plugin-restfulapi from github and I have to install with dpkg.

Here is the output with the errors:

It seems that somehow the IDs are missmatched. Can I edit the files somehow to install the plugin without errors, or does my server miss something?

Best Regards

Manfred

vdr (2.4.1/2.4.1) - headless

live (2.3.1) - streamdev-server (0.6.1-git) - vdr-plugin-vdrmanager (0.15)

:thumbup:jellyfin for recordings - live only in VLC on Web or Smartphone

Heimkino mit BenQ Beamer, Denon AVRx1300w, Teufel Concept E Magnum 7.1, fireTV Stick

:?:LiveTV via Jellyfin

• I downloaded the vdr-plugin-restfulapi from github

From which repository - https://github.com/yavdr/vdr-plugin-restfulapi or another source?

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• From Saman-vdr/vdr-plugin-restfulapi.git

Its forked from yavdr...

I believed since I don't have yavdr it seems better to install the git with an Debian install folder.

vdr (2.4.1/2.4.1) - headless

live (2.3.1) - streamdev-server (0.6.1-git) - vdr-plugin-vdrmanager (0.15)

:thumbup:jellyfin for recordings - live only in VLC on Web or Smartphone

Heimkino mit BenQ Beamer, Denon AVRx1300w, Teufel Concept E Magnum 7.1, fireTV Stick

:?:LiveTV via Jellyfin

• There have been no changes in Saman-vdr/vdr-plugin-restfulapi since 2015 - this version seems incompatible with vdr versions >= 2.3.0 - in the yavdr git this commit adds the necessary changes for newer vdr versions: https://github.com/yavdr/vdr-p…833d93b02cfc1ee6e364bdffe

I didn't check it in detail, but if I remember correctly, Hannemann added the features of Saman's fork to the yavdr repository.

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!