Artwork and backend resume support / Testers needed

• If I remember correctly VDR supports resume points per client.

I don't think so. All VDR has is a "resume" file which is placed next to the other recording files: http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Resume

It stores a frame number and only one per recording.

I guess this feature is especially useful for people not using VDR exclusively with Kodi as it allows to watch with another client and have the playback progress synced with Kodi. "Full Kodi users", like me, would probably prefer to centralize the whole Kodi database which would include VDR recording progress. But so far I actually have everything on one PC without any client server structure. I don't have many recordings and have stopped to record new stuff long ago. I prefer to use streaming services and have a separate DVD/BluRay player for the movies that I buy.

• I don't think so. All VDR has is a "resume" file which is placed next to the other recording files: http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Resume

It stores a frame number and only one per recording.

According to that wiki page (Google translated):

Zitat

If a value greater than 0 is entered as the "Playback ID" in the OSD setup under "Playback", then resume files created after this will have this playback ID in their name (e.g. resume.1). For example, you can run vdr on several PCs and still use the same recording directory over the network.

But yep this is only available in VDR and not possible to use with VNSI because I can't deliver id to cResumeFile

vdr/recording.c at 8b14723e9ef4f408cfb357f6c27235cf491efd12 · vdr-projects/vdr
    Mirror of the official VDR GIT repository. Contribute to vdr-projects/vdr development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

Feature is also useful if you want to see if recording is watched or not from Live plugin :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!