Im GIT (git.tvdr.de) gibt es jetzt die VDR Developer Version 2.5.4.
ACHTUNG: Verwendung dieser Version für den Alltagsbetrieb auf eigene Gefahr!
Hier die Änderungen seit Version 2.5.3:
- - Now using a separate fixed value for internal EPG linger time. This fixes problems with
- spawned timers jumping to the next event in case Setup.EPGLinger is very small. (reported
- by Jürgen Schneider).
- - Fixed a possible crash in the Schedule menu, in case Setup.EPGLinger is 0.
- - Fixed cTsPayload::AtPayloadStart() to ignore TS packets from other PIDs.
- - Recordings are now checked for errors:
- + On TS level, the continuity counter, transport error indicator and scramble flags are
- + On frame level it is checked whether there are no gaps in the PTS.
- + The number of errors during a recording is stored in the recording's 'info' file, with
- the new tag 'O'.
- + Spawned timers that shall avoid recording reruns only store the recording's name in
- the donerecs,data file if there were no errors during recording, and if the timer has
- actually finished.
- - Removed the macros __STL_CONFIG_H, _STL_ALGOBASE_H and _MOVE_H from tools.h. If your
- plugin insists in using "using namespace std;" you can still define
- DISABLE_TEMPLATES_COLLIDING_WITH_STL before including any VDR header files.
- - Removed 'register' from libsi/util.c to avoid a warning with ISO-C++17.
- - The cFile class has been partially deprecated:
- + The handling of file handles was not thread-safe.
- + It was only actually used in svdrp.c.
- + cFile::Ready() now processes only its own file descriptor by calling FileReady()
- instead of AnyFileReady().
- - The transponder value of channels is now cached, because cChannel::Transponder(void)
- is called very often (pointed out by Helmut Binder).
- - Added code for the 'qad' audio track (thanks to Helmut Binder).
- - The 'Edit path' dialog now also shows the total size of all recordings in that path
- (thanks to Christoph Haubrich).
- - The macro DEPRECATED_VDR_CHARSET_OVERRIDE and the related code has been removed.
- - The default for DEPRECATED_SETCURRENTCHANNEL has been set to 0, which means that
- the function SetCurrentChannel(const cChannel *Channel) is no longer available.
- You can add 'DEPRECATED_SETCURRENTCHANNEL=1' when compiling in order to restore this
- functionality. However, it is recommended to use SetCurrentChannel(int ChannelNumber)
- - The macro DEPRECATED_GETBITMAP and the related code has been removed.
- - The default for DEPRECATED_SKIN_SETITEMEVENT has been set to 0, which means that
- the function cSkinDisplayMenu::SetItemEvent() without the TimerActive parameter is
- no longer available. You can add 'DEPRECATED_SKIN_SETITEMEVENT=1' when compiling in
- order to restore this functionality. However, it is recommended to use the function
- with the TimerActive parameter instead.
Bitte ausgiebig testen!
Bug-Reports etc. bitte hier in diesem Thread posten.