Im GIT (git.tvdr.de) gibt es jetzt die VDR Developer Version 2.5.3.
ACHTUNG: Verwendung dieser Version für den Alltagsbetrieb auf eigene Gefahr!
Hier die Änderungen seit Version 2.5.2:
- - When spawning pattern timers, the new function cTimers::GetTimerForEvent() is now used
- to check whether a matching event already has a local spawned timer. Reason: creating a timer
- from the Schedule menu (by pressing the Red button), then pressing Red again to edit
- the timer, making it a pattern timer and moving it to a remote machine, did not cause
- an immediate respawn on the remote machine, because at that time the event on the remote
- machine was still covered by the initial timer (which, from the remote machine's standpoint,
- was "remote").
- - Now adjusting spawned timers before setting events to timers.
- - Fixed dropping outdated events.
- - To avoid problems with very short events, non-VPS pattern timers now spawn timers for all
- matching events that would start while the first one is still recording.
- - Now making sure that spawned timers with reduced start/stop margins actually record with
- the full margins.
- - Fixed the timer indicator in the Schedule menu in case an event is already over, but the
- timer is still recording.
- - The new functions cTimer::Start/StopTimeEvent() are now used in the LCARS skin to display
- the start/stop times of timers in the main menu.
- - EXPIRELATENCY now only applies to VPS timers.
- - Deleting expired timers is now triggered immediately after the timers are modified.
Bitte ausgiebig testen!
Bug-Reports etc. bitte hier in diesem Thread posten.