Softhddevice and openGL OSD with Va-api.

• Works - but has the same problem with osdteletext as described here for cuvid

VDR1: ACT-620, Asus P8B75-M LX, Intel Core i3-3240, 4 GB DDR3 RAM 1600 MHz, passive Geforce GT1030 von MSI, Sandisk 2TB SSD, 2xWinTV DualHD, Atric-IR-Einschalter. SW: Xubuntu 20.04 auf 64GB Sandisk SSD.

VDR2: Odroid N2+ mit CoreELEC und Ubuntu in chroot, WinTV DualHD

VDR3: Tanix TX3 mit CoreELEC und Ubuntu in chroot, WinTV DualHD

• at least we know that it is not an issue with Nvidia driver.

VDR1: ACT-620, Asus P8B75-M LX, Intel Core i3-3240, 4 GB DDR3 RAM 1600 MHz, passive Geforce GT1030 von MSI, Sandisk 2TB SSD, 2xWinTV DualHD, Atric-IR-Einschalter. SW: Xubuntu 20.04 auf 64GB Sandisk SSD.

VDR2: Odroid N2+ mit CoreELEC und Ubuntu in chroot, WinTV DualHD

VDR3: Tanix TX3 mit CoreELEC und Ubuntu in chroot, WinTV DualHD

• I just tested your test branch - it was about time, sorry for the delay!

Duped Frames count up very fast. With the normal branch and va-api-glx everyhing is ok.

Stefan

• Same when I start with -v va-api-glx and -w disable-ogl-osd: ...duped frames...

The test branch is ok, when I start with -v va-api.

• Hi.

It looks like I made a stable solution for openGL OSD and Vaapi. Try anyone interested in test branch.

If there are no problems, I will include in the main branch.

Use it with -v va-api-glx. For disable, use -w disable-ogl-osd.

I wonder that my log says:

Code
    [softhddev]:SHADER: Compile-time error: Type: 0 - 0:1(10): error: GLSL 3.30 is not supported. Supported versions are: 1.10, 1.20, 1.30, 1.00 ES, 3.00 ES, 3.10 ES, and 3.20 ES

I have GLSL ES 3.20.

And what ist with the problem "Duped Frames count up very fast". With the main branch, it's ok.

Stefan

DISPLAY=:0.0 glxinfo | grep "OpenGL"

• Look at the log more carefully, there is an iteration of shaders versions, there will be an error with an unsupported version and ok with supported.

In general, VAAPI has a bad implementation of GLX, it requires a lot of resources, so you need to use EGL, as it is done in softhdvaapi. I do not plan to switch to EGL, so the normal implementation of openGL OSD for VAAPI in softdhdevice is still in question.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!