[markad] überarbeiteter Decoder

• >logfile is no longer needed, I can reproduce it with your FOX recording

Great (for me less work, but for you.............

Something with this logo ?

But why is it depending on the directory it is in?

• thx

a log file from an external system always gives valuable information. Investigate this will be my next task:

Code
    Tue May 26 14:43:37 [25571] DEBUG: process nice level 0
    Tue May 26 14:43:37 [25571] DEBUG: IO priority class 0

markad ist running with a too high priority in your system.

Above bug is found will be fixed soon.

• Something with this logo ?

But why is it depending on the directory it is in?

The function who loads the logo files still has a bug loading planes > 0. This time, when loading from the cache directory. This only affect full colored logos, so nobody, expect you, does this recognize.

• I have fixed it. Thanks for reporting this bug.

Please test with git clone -b V02 https://github.com/kfb77/vdr-plugin-markad and report whether it works now.

Your markad.log should now look like

with logo in logo cache directory:

Code
    Tue May 26 15:21:44 [420742] INFO:  logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 found in /var/lib/markad
    Tue May 26 15:21:44 [420742] DEBUG: logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 for plane 1 found in /var/lib/markad
    Tue May 26 15:21:44 [420742] DEBUG: logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 for plane 2 found in /var/lib/markad
    Tue May 26 15:21:44 [420742] DEBUG: cMarkAdLogo::Load(): file not found for logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 plane 3 in /var/lib/markad

without logo in Cache Directory:

Code
    Tue May 26 15:20:05 [420549] DEBUG: cMarkAdLogo::Load(): file not found for logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 plane 0 in /tmp
    Tue May 26 15:20:05 [420549] INFO:  logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 found in /media/SF_Video/VDR/Archiv_1/Test/Shades_of_Blue/2018-08-14.20.12.19-8.rec
    Tue May 26 15:20:05 [420549] DEBUG: logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 plane 1 found in /media/SF_Video/VDR/Archiv_1/Test/Shades_of_Blue/2018-08-14.20.12.19-8.rec
    Tue May 26 15:20:05 [420549] DEBUG: logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 plane 2 found in /media/SF_Video/VDR/Archiv_1/Test/Shades_of_Blue/2018-08-14.20.12.19-8.rec
    Tue May 26 15:20:05 [420549] DEBUG: cMarkAdLogo::Load(): file not found for logo FOX_Channel-A16_9 plane 3 in /media/SF_Video/VDR/Archiv_1/Test/Shades_of_Blue/2018-08-14.20.12.19-8.rec
  • This is no error, it is only a debug message. I have never saw a recording with 4 planes ( 0 to 3), so it is normal, not to find a logo for plane 3. I should reduce the loop to 3 planes (0 -2). But there is no function impact.

With the german grey logos we have mostly only 1 plane (plane 0) in the logo file.

You always have to find plane 0, you will find plane > 0 only with colored logos.

• Ok,

Thanks again for all the explenation and work.

I will test (tommorow?)

greetimngs rene

Could not wait:

tested with logo in /var/lib/markad.

log as you indicated, and pefect marks !

Great work.

N.B. i runned mrkad with autologo=2,

should it also work with autologo=0 , and with logo's extracted with -L ?

(I will test it myself:-)

• with autologo=0 markad will search in the logo cache directory and if there is no logo found, it will search in the recording directory.

with autologo > 0 markad search the same way, but it will try to extract a logo from the recording and store it in the recording directory if both locations failed.

The logos in the logo cache Directory can build in the old way with makrad -L. But you will see, it is much more work for you. I prefere to let the CPU do this ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kfb77 ()

• Eine neue Version 2.1.1 ist auf vdr-plugin-markad verfügbar. Es sind einige Bug Fixes drin. Und außerdem habe ich ein wenig im Code durchgewischt.

xyzzy New Version 2.1.1. available on github. Your patch is included in the version 2.1.1

• Hi, here I am again, with a question.
    First of all, I am very happy with all youre work. ( Almost perfect for me now

BUT:

when I run with auologo i get logo' A16_9 woking perfecly whenputb in /var/lib/markad

But when I Extract Logo's with -L 1 I get only A16_11 pgm's

• rvdb

It would be a lot easier for me if you post a markad.log file to your problem report. So I can only guess you missed the parameter --cDecoder to use the new decoder which is patched for your video format, or it is a bug.

• Hi, I am very sorry it is not a bug, but a stupid mistakei from me.

I have a script in reccmds.conf to extrat a new logoi and copy to /var/lib mostly used when a log is changed by provider

adapted this to the new markad, but fogot the --cDecoder.

again sorry Rene

• No mistake, that is one of the important feature of autologo to make life easier: The picture is automatic cut to fit the logo size.

With -L you have to do this by trail and error with the width and height parameter of -L or use a picture edit programm like gimp.

If your logo file have to much white frame this will reduce the hit rate of the logo match test.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kfb77 ()

• The logos in the logo cache Directory can build in the old way with makrad -L. But you will see, it is much more work for you. I prefere to let the CPU do this

I already suspected that.

• Hallo,

die Bastelei im Logo File bei Sendern, die durchgängig AC3 mit 6 Kanälen senden (Cx mus geändert werden zu Dx) hat mich schon immer gestört. Jetzt habe ich eine Version, die das selbst erkennen und behandeln kann, ohne die Info aus dem Logo.

Da ich die Sender, die hauptsächlich in diesem Format senden nicht habe, kann ich nur eingeschränkt testen.

Kann bitte jemand mal ein markad.log und marks von so einer Aufnahme posten mit dem aktuellen Stand von

git clone -b V02 https://github.com/kfb77/vdr-plugin-markad

Aufruf: markad --loglevel=3 --astopoffs=0 --cDecoder --log2rec nice <path to recording>

Bitte vorher Dx zu Cx wieder zurück ändern oder ohne Logo und mit --autologo=2 arbeiten.

Danke.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!