[markad] überarbeiteter Decoder

• almost there

Yes we are. And the latest commit will fix your wrong marks.

Your cpu appears to be not very powerfull. On my Intel I3 it takes 60s. Change your setup:

--logocachedir=/var/lib/markad (or your correct path to the logos)

and copy the logo files from the recording directory into your logo cache dir. markad will use these and does not build an own for each recording.

Please post your info file from the recording I have downloaded from you. Is only some bytes big.

• sure, fast enough for vdr. But searching the logo in a video stream is very cpu and memory intensive. But no problem, use the old way with the stored logos or spend 12 min of CPU time. Your choice.

Thx for the info file, I will keep an eye of your recording format for future updates.

• Wie ist eigentlich die Empfehlung bzw. ein gutes Ergebnis möglich:

- wenn man markad während der Aufnahme

oder

- nach der Aufnahme

laufen lässt?

Gruß utiltiy

VDR Projekte VDR Projects

• egal, das Ergebnis ist exakt das Gleiche.

Ich persönlich lasse es sogar unabhängig von VDR über ein eigenes Skript laufen, das nachschaut, ob es das marks File gibt und wenn nicht, markad auf diese Aufnahme startet. Dieses Skript wird stündlich aus crontab gestartet.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kfb77 ()

• Auch eine interessante Möglichkeit. Kannst dir ja denken das jetzt die Frage kommt wie dein Skript aussieht, dazu ;)

Gruß utiltiy

VDR Projekte VDR Projects

• Irgendwie habe ich diese Frage jetzt erwartet ;)

Clone dir die V02, da ist es jetzt im Unterverzeichnis contrib drin.

• Die steht im Git als "version.dist", umbenennen müßte helfen :)

• Link zu version.h ist tot bzw version.h fehlt im Plugin root Verzeichnis

Works as designed.

Die version.h wird beim "make all" dynamisch erzeugt. Die ist nicht statisch, damit man als Entwickler innerhalb git auch noch den letzten Commit sha in die Version mit rein bekommt.

• Eine neue Version 2.1.0 ist auf vdr-plugin-markad verfügbar. Es sind einige Bug Fixes und Optimierungen drin.

Ab dieser Version wird zusätzlich libavfilter-dev zum Kompilieren benötigt.

• Ab dieser Version wird zusätzlich libavfilter-dev zum Kompilieren benötigt.

Sorry, I forgot my non german speaking customer ;)

Code
    PKG-LIBS += libavcodec libavutil libavformat libavfilter
    PKG-INCLUDES += libavcodec libavutil libavformat libavfilter

From this version, libavfilter-dev is also required for compiling. libavfilter is in the lines you have addressed. I do not use functions from libswresample and libswscale, so I do not need them.

What are your problems ? I remember you use very old self build ffmpeg. I I would recommend to use ffmpeg and libav from the distribution. See INSTALL file for informations about the build dependencies.

• Ab dieser Version wird zusätzlich libavfilter-dev zum Kompilieren benötigt.

Hallo kfb77,

vielen Dank für Arbeit am MarkAd-Plugin und auch die Weiterentwicklungen.

Wenn ich die Abhängigkeit "libavfilter-dev" hinzu füge, dann wird auch libavresample-dev und auch libpostproc-dev mit installiert. Zumindest bei Debian. Allerdings ist doch das libavresample-dev als deprecated definiert. Hast Du das auch gesehen?

Gruß,

Pit

• Welches Debian ?

Ich nutze Ubuntu, da ist aber libavresample-dev auch in den Abhängigkeiten drin. Dass das Packet deprecated ist stört nicht, markad nutzt keine Funktionen daraus.

Edit: Ich teste auch hin und wieder mit dem aktuellen Git Stand von ffmpeg. Auch damit baut es ohne warnings. Somit erwarte ich nicht, dass etwas aus ffmpeg verschwindet wird, was ich brauche.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von kfb77 ()

• Hi again, I keep asking qustions, i hope you do not mind.

Now running with version 2.1.10 and ffmpeg 3.2.14

autologo=2 empty cache dir, perfect marks (but taking 16 minutes.

So I copied the detedted logo's to /var/lib/ markad

running noraml on another episode (loaing logo's from cache, but no logo's detected

than I copied the same logo's to the recording directory from this new episode

markd with autologo=2 and empty cachedir.

The logo is no read from the recording directory, and logo's are detected !

any idea ?

Greeting Rene

Hm, I probably need to copy the logo's to /var/lib/markad an call markad with autologo=2. ()not zero)

then it will be fast if it can fnd the logo, or extract a new one

• I am happy to answer your questions, keep going, we will find and fix bugs together.

Please post your full markad.log from the test with the logo in /var/lib/markad.

Edit: And "ls -al /var/lib/markad"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kfb77 ()

• i, thanks for all youre work

I did some more tests trying to get it to work with exiting logo's

I only get it working when:

i put the logo; in the recoding directory

an I call markad with

auologo=2 and empty cachedir

it will load the logo fom the recording dior and it i woking oke

Next test:

create /tmp/logo

move the logo's from recording dir to /tmp/log

call markad with cachedir=/tmp/logo

markad now loads the logo from

/tmp/logo, but it will not detect the logo's

Somehow it is only woking if the logo's are in the recording directory

Just wondeing; a while back you fixed (loading (full color)logo's from recording diorectory

Greetings rene, I will keep testing

• Please post your full markad.log from the test with the logo in /var/lib/markad.

Edit: And "ls -al /var/lib/markad"

You forgot to attach the log file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!