yavdr 0.6.2 vdr-plugin-channelscan?

• There is still the same issue as discussed in the PMs - the plugin crashes with vdr 2.2.0 (at least with the patched version in yaVDR 0.6) when opening the plugin menu and I am still not shure how to fix this properly (and the build warnings show that the plugin isn't necessarily nicely written C++ code). If you can provide a working solution I am happy to include it, otherwise you will have to wait until someone else finds a way to fix this.

There already is the vdr-plugin-wirbelscan and the standalone tool w_scan (package w-scan) for channel scanning in the PPA.

yaVDR-Dokumentation (Ceterum censeo enchiridia esse lectitanda.)

• Thank you seahawk1986,

maybe another friend can find the solution.I brought up a topic for him.

vdr-plugin-wirbelscan; not doing a single tp scan.

vdr-plugin-channelscan; more useful to me

• >> vdr-plugin-wirbelscan; not doing a single tp scan.

The plugin itself supports it, but it would require you to supply any expert detail on the underlying physical transport.

And some GUI like second plugin that supports it or console work.

It makes sense only if you are an expert.

• There is not a any question on this issue on the git.

Sorry, C ++ code is really not very good, I have no much time, but I try to keep plugin in working condition.

I have no problem with original vdr 2.2.0, and I have no desire and time to install yavdr.

If you tell me which plugins or patches a problem arises, I will try to solve it.

• If you tell me which plugins or patches a problem arises, I will try to solve it.

It seems it crashes only if the vdr-plugin-dynamite (which requires the following patch for vdr: https://github.com/flensrocker…s/vdr-2.2.0-dynamite.diff) has been loaded. If I disable the plugin (sudo vdrctl disable dynamite), the crash on opening the plugin menu disappears (in this case one must delay starting the vdr until all dvb devices are ready).

I had to apply the following changes in order build and package the plugin - ggc 4.8.4 doesn't seem to like variable length arrays (whose size isn't known at compile time), so I made it a vector and the Makefile failed to respect DESTDIR and the vdr.pc provided by the package vdr-dev:

• This seems to prevent the crash (at least in a VM without any DVB adapters) - I just uploaded a package for the commit eb9c7ff (https://launchpad.net/~yavdr/+…shed&field.series_filter=) - cuku: could you please test if this works for you once the package has been published (green checkmark)?

• cuku, are you using a satip plugin?

no ,they are the installed

• seahawk1986, can you uncomment line 408 and 434 in csmenu.c, where //syslog ....

And rebild package?

Here you go: https://launchpad.net/~yavdr/+…ield.series_filter=trusty

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!